AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

ok i know i am being picky but now when the trip computer goes off the speed shows but the elevation doesn't come back. Should i add the code to the elevation also? This is what I have now:

;Display Elevation

;display current clocked speed/ Trip computer

the reason why it's not showing up is because the command for the tripcomputer hide (the red arrow) is set to hide the the tripcomputer and show the current speed, just add the elevationtxt and elevation sign names to that command and it'll work, just follow how the current speed is being called and it'll work

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after having a very boring day, i tried to install my 5 year old jvc cd player cause i'm not used to not having music while driving, i spent a good hour and a half installing it, when i started the car i heard the unit start but then there's ws no backlight on the lcd, pissed that i wasted that time reinstalling it i just went for a drive and out of nowhere it hit me, i remember reading from the F700 manual that every all the important wires should be connected otherwise the unit would not work, so i went home trying to figure out why the illumination on my deck was not working, i checked the all the fuses and found one fuse that was busted, i went to check my car manual to check what that fuse was and it was for a rear window mirror control which AFAIK my car does not have, so i changed the fuse and decided to give my unit another shot (good thing the dealer was closed yesterday) and guess what, it's back, i guess it was not a faulty unit after all, now back to modding

thanks IDT cant wait to donate. Awesome that your unit still works, that is real good news. The trip computer and everything works fine. That was almost painful with all my questions. Now if I can get you to show us how to do the multi route. That would be great, otherwise thanks a lot for your help.

I recently received the latest 3.something SD cards from Pioneer and have installed them with no problem. Now I can't wait to try IDT's 3.0 v3.5 mods. My question is this; if I load IDT's v3.5 onto a new SD card (as instructed), load it properly into my F90BT, etc. but later decide to go back to the original setup or if I have a problem with loading the v3.5, can I just use the new Pioneer SD cards to reinstall to factory settings (instead of copying the original files from the unit)?

I recently received the latest 3.something SD cards from Pioneer and have installed them with no problem. Now I can't wait to try IDT's 3.0 v3.5 mods. My question is this; if I load IDT's v3.5 onto a new SD card (as instructed), load it properly into my F90BT, etc. but later decide to go back to the original setup or if I have a problem with loading the v3.5, can I just use the new Pioneer SD cards to reinstall to factory settings (instead of copying the original files from the unit)?

you just need a backup of the files your going to replace,

My TC still doesn't work either, I'm adding Diaftia's cache line in my sys.txt, I don't know what it does but maybe there's a lack of resources issue to start it and keep it running. It could be that there is a temp variable to start it that is somehow missing or maybe a corrupt file just like the reboot problem, where you have to delete a file to kick it again.