AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

Hi IDT,

thanks for the birthday present! Releasedate and my birthday both 17th... Works very well. Drove some 250 Miles in Germany having no issues. The only thing I wonder is, wy the overview-mode is cancelled everytime I change the screen, i.e. changing the radio station, looking at the traffic and so on. This is no big deal, just wondering.

Thanks again for this grat mod

Hannes

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey im an Australian F900BT owner and i was just wondering, is there any way i can get a TMC Traffic button on the GPS interface? i.e. on the map itself rather than going through the menu?

Because i know lots of people in this thread have done it but they did it while they were trying to add on something else....can anybody help me out? all i want is that traffic updates button

Thanks alot

try using the eu version, it has the tmc shortcut

Hi IDT,

thanks for the birthday present! Releasedate and my birthday both 17th... Works very well. Drove some 250 Miles in Germany having no issues. The only thing I wonder is, wy the overview-mode is cancelled everytime I change the screen, i.e. changing the radio station, looking at the traffic and so on. This is no big deal, just wondering.

Thanks again for this grat mod

Hannes

happy birthday, not sure about the overview mode though, i'll take a look at it

My wife and I are impressed by this mod; it works and looks great, very pleasing to the eyes. There are some buttons we haven't figured out yet.. any documentation? ;)

One question.. the 'schemes' folder, is there somewhere I can place this folder that will let me change my color schemes on-the-fly while the unit is running and I'm on the road or are these to be done in a garage with the car in park by copying files?

Thanks again for a great skin/mod.

My wife and I are impressed by this mod; it works and looks great, very pleasing to the eyes. There are some buttons we haven't figured out yet.. any documentation? ;)

One question.. the 'schemes' folder, is there somewhere I can place this folder that will let me change my color schemes on-the-fly while the unit is running and I'm on the road or are these to be done in a garage with the car in park by copying files?

Thanks again for a great skin/mod.

glad you liked the mod,

as far as documentation, go to this link http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26243&start=1305#p193172, this is just a change log and not much details, regarding the schemes, if you already copied the scheme over you just need to press the day/night scheme longer and it will bring up the screen where you can change the day and night scheme,

if you have questions just post em up and i'll try to answer it the best that i can

Hey,

Is there any way you could add some more controler over the MSN Direct stuff? For some reason every now and than it stops working and I have to reset the unit (loose all my presets, etc.) to get it to connect again. I heard there are some hidden buttons that can be enabled but not sure where. Just a suggestiong.

Luke

Hey,

Is there any way you could add some more controler over the MSN Direct stuff? For some reason every now and than it stops working and I have to reset the unit (loose all my presets, etc.) to get it to connect again. I heard there are some hidden buttons that can be enabled but not sure where. Just a suggestiong.

Luke

i'm sorry but this is the final version of it,

also, i have a F700BT so i don't have any way to test it out,

Hi!

I just installed the mod and when i press on the map button (In the screen) , the unit just reboot in loop....I have to turn the ignition off and then on to be able to use the radio (Without GPS)

Any ideas?

Thank you for you good work

Martin

did you install everything (including the font file) ?

what unit do you have?

Hi!

I just installed the mod and when i press on the map button (In the screen) , the unit just reboot in loop....I have to turn the ignition off and then on to be able to use the radio (Without GPS)

Any ideas?

Martin

what unit do you have?

I took the file in your FTP server (The last one) and i also replaced the DATA file for the "final release"

I followed the instructions carefully ... I probably made a mistake somewhere :(

I have a F7010BT

Thank you again

Martin

Hi!

Any ideas?

Martin

what unit do you have?

I took the file in your FTP server (The last one) and i also replaced the DATA file for the "final release"

I followed the instructions carefully ... I probably made a mistake somewhere :(

I have a F7010BT

Thank you again

Martin

Restore your backup and start over.

Make sure you took this file:

ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us ... vFINAL.zip

If you took the TMN or MSN files, your unit could have some trouble. Then, open the file and extact it to your unit via testmode. Then, come back with the new data.zip located here:

ftp://avic:avic-411@buckeyecollision.us ... h/DATA.zip

(Assuming you're usiong MPH, not KPH)

Copy that file on top of the data.zip in apl2/igo

Just trying to figure out what it means when I am on the expressway and the road will be yellow and have a blinking black line directly over the road.

Also sometimes I will see a little yellow circle with a number inside it like 30 or 40. My wife and I really like this update, but we were just trying to figure out a few things while in my car today.

I think she now wants to take my radio for her car.

Is there any kind of manual that will inform me of all the nuances of this update?

Any help appreciated.