AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm trying to add the trip computer but I am getting an error.

FFUIERROR: Unknown Object Identifier

Identifier=[st_tripcomputer] Script "[unnamed]" Comnmand 0

Any help is appreciated!!!

do you have the right thread? The trip computer is already a part of my mod pack. Take a look at the screen shots.

Yup I have the correct one. I'm trying to add the trip computer to my own little mod package (and not successfully). For some reaseon I'm getting the error I posted before, pluse the trip computer that shows on the bottom on the screan is alway there and when i push the icons i get additional error messages. I also can't get to the trip computer screen but the option to add the trip screen on the map does show one my map setting. I would appreciate any help.

Bryan

Hi diaftia,

the mods worked great, many thanks!

But the only one problem what I have is with the speed limit picture. When I can drive only 40 or 30, the massage from mods-picture is always 50.

Is this normaly?

And my other newbie question is, can I change the pictures for the speedlimt and for the actually speed, if so, where I can find the pictures?

thanks

Chris

P.S.: This is an original Speed Limit sign from Europe:

post-36575-12872758540301_thumb.jpg

Hi diaftia,

the mods worked great, many thanks!

But the only one problem what I have is with the speed limit picture. When I can drive only 40 or 30, the massage from mods-picture is always 50.

Is this normaly?

And my other newbie question is, can I change the pictures for the speedlimt and for the actually speed, if so, where I can find the pictures?

thanks

Chris

P.S.: This is an original Speed Limit sign from Europe:

Normally the speed works fine. It might be because you are in Europe. It depends on the map data. Over here it works as it should. You might want to try IDT's mods. I know his are in KM/H in his screen shots. It might support your location better.

Sorry but I have not tested this in Europe. I made this for myself and thought I would share it with the community. I am not sure where you can get those images. You might try searching around. Sorry I cannot be of more help since I live in the States.

Hello,

I'm new to modding here. I just installed this and it looks as promised, however, under the POI icon on the menu the first three buttons all bring me to the save POI search menu, but the only button at the bottom is save criteria. When you press this it reboots the machine. There is no actual menu option to search for a POI.

Am i missing something?

Ok, i figured it out. Have to remove the QS at the end of the run command for the point of interest address blah blah.

I also moved it around a bit to my liking. Boy did that take some trial and error.

The first drop down point is strickly the Go to Home command when not in a route. When in a route it shows the go to home, itinerary and the route options or whatever.

Zoom is standard

POI search has been changed to strict POI (With standard POI icon) Find address, history, favorite and current position information

Deleted MSN (F700)

settings the same

moved cancel route icon above mute button.

I love this set up except the only thing that bothers me is the POI icon i made does not have the rounded corners as the other ones do. I am terrible with making icons, i was wondering if someone could make me the POI icon with rounded corners and no arrow? that would be a huge help.

I've attached screenies.

post-11746-12872758543128_thumb.jpg

post-11746-1287275854592_thumb.jpg

Now for these damn highway signs! anyone figure out to block them or shrink them?

Search for "sprLaneInfoSignpost" in

ui_pioneer\800_480\ui\navigatemap_800_480.ui

and in

ui_pioneer\common\ui\navigatemap.ui

and change the y value to -1000

and you will never see them again, if you don't change both it won't move. I personally like them but that will definitely make it so you don't see them.

Now for these damn highway signs! anyone figure out to block them or shrink them?

and in

and you will never see them again, if you don't change both it won't move. I personally like them but that will definitely make it so you don't see them.

Nice! Thanks Keeper. I have been wondering what the W= and Z= parameters are for. Are those for size? Would changing those change the size of the sign?

and in

Nice! Thanks Keeper. I have been wondering what the W= and Z= parameters are for. Are those for size? Would changing those change the size of the sign?

w is for width, setting it to something like 50 would limit the text width to 50

z is for visibility