AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

I got another reboot, I was on the iPod screen, and clicked the map button. So of my 2 reboots both were while pressing the map or menu buttons. :?

Hang with me... I think its related to the speedcam stuff. I am pretty sure its resolved in the next version. I just have some things I need to work out.

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just want to report that i reinstalled this mod after loading my backup and am not having any rebooting problems that i had reported last week.

dont know if i had meessed up during installation!

how does route selection work. i am talking about scenic/fast etc. ,....

thanks again for this work.. that gps mute button is indespensible!

is it possible to create a button for rearview camera on the map /menu

just want to report that i reinstalled this mod after loading my backup and am not having any rebooting problems that i had reported last week.

dont know if i had meessed up during installation!

how does route selection work. i am talking about scenic/fast etc. ,....

thanks again for this work.. that gps mute button is indespensible!

is it possible to create a button for rearview camera on the map /menu

Glad its working!

When you click the multiroute button you will come to a page where you can directly select your route. From there you can click a route to make it active, or click the view on map button to have it draw those routes on a map. If you have the schemes I included you will be able to see them in different colors. You can remove a route from the map by clicking it or select a given route by holding it down.

Cant add a button for the rear view camera because that is on the pioneer side of things. There is a soft of technical barrier between the iGo stuff and the Pioneer stuff. Can't call up Pioneer functionality from the iGo portion of the system.

Where are the rest of the buildings? Are you guys using both 3dl and 3dc files? Here's a pic of mine with both 3dl and 3dc files. There are are no landmarks (3dl) in my pic though, they're all pulled from the 3dc file.[attachment=0]signpost sim test.jpg[/attachment]

I don't seem to have 3dc files (at least in my emulator or 3.0 backup). What directory do they go into?

Ah I see they go in the building folder and you need the ezrider and license file. Thanks for the tip. :)

Probably been answered before put I'm not finding an answer. I'm trying to change the overall background of the Cruise and Speedo screens. Everytime I change it, it locks up the unit. Do you have to save, the image, a certain way? 32bit maybe? All I'm doing is just opening the solid black background, putting my image over it, flatten it and save as the same type file and name as the original. But that doesnt work. Locks up the Nav part of the unit.

Any ideas? :oops:

Probably been answered before put I'm not finding an answer. I'm trying to change the overall background of the Cruise and Speedo screens. Everytime I change it, it locks up the unit. Do you have to save, the image, a certain way? 32bit maybe? All I'm doing is just opening the solid black background, putting my image over it, flatten it and save as the same type file and name as the original. But that doesnt work. Locks up the Nav part of the unit.

Any ideas? :oops:

Use this:

AJG_Black.rar

diaftia:

Do the freeway exit signs that were added in 3.0 still show on your mod? I've been through every pic and didn't see them and a seasch for 'signs' didn't pull up much useful.

Thanks - it looks great!!

They sure do... they have been shrunk so that they do not overlap anything on the screen but they are there as normal. My next release will have a toggle to turn them off for the people that do not want them. Here is a screencap of before the redesign but the signpost signs look the same:

post-26802-12872759462544_thumb.jpg

I see one problem, the current speed indicator doesn't have room for over 199 MPH, that is SERIOUSLY limiting functionality! How will I know if I am going 1xx, 3xx, 4xx, 7xx or 8xx?

BTW, that is a sharp photo of the screen, any special tricks?

I'll make sure to note that down as a limitation. ;)

iPhone 3GS with the new autofocus feature and a steady hand. I think I did at night in my garage in replay mode too. At 3mp its not all that bad!

diaftia:

Do the freeway exit signs that were added in 3.0 still show on your mod? I've been through every pic and didn't see them and a seasch for 'signs' didn't pull up much useful.

They sure do... they have been shrunk so that they do not overlap anything on the screen but they are there as normal. My next release will have a toggle to turn them off for the people that do not want them. Here is a screencap of before the redesign but the signpost signs look the same:

[attachment=0]IMG_0194.JPG[/attachment]

Looks awesome - gonna install this tomorrw THANKS!! While I have you online, what is the difference between the solid red circle icon and the one with the red X in it? I'm sure one deletes the route but what does the other do?

diaftia:

[attachment=0]IMG_0194.JPG[/attachment]

Looks awesome - gonna install this tomorrw THANKS!! While I have you online, what is the difference between the solid red circle icon and the one with the red X in it? I'm sure one deletes the route but what does the other do?

i think that's the stop button for the simulation

Where are the rest of the buildings? Are you guys using both 3dl and 3dc files? Here's a pic of mine with both 3dl and 3dc files. There are are no landmarks (3dl) in my pic though, they're all pulled from the 3dc file.[attachment=0]signpost sim test.jpg[/attachment]

Ugh. I have been searching on this for about an hour and a half on here and gpsunderground. I am done. I have found several downloads that I have gotten and they have all files but the 3dc files. I have full sets of navteq maps and teleatlas maps in individual files by state as well as a bulk file with all states and files but STILL no 3dc files. If anyone would be so generous as to throw me a link that has the 3dc files in it that would be greatly appreciated. :oops:

Ugh. I have been searching on this for about an hour and a half on here and gpsunderground. I am done. I have found several downloads that I have gotten and they have all files but the 3dc files. I have full sets of navteq maps and teleatlas maps in individual files by state as well as a bulk file with all states and files but STILL no 3dc files. If anyone would be so generous as to throw me a link that has the 3dc files in it that would be greatly appreciated. :oops:

I see that someone just happened to post a new thread while I was searching. Awesome. Now I am all maxed out on my rapidshare and megaupload bandwidth for the day. :x

Hi guys, I have looked through the majority of the thread and was wondering if you guys could help me with the following error. I have a f500-BT and it begins with the "startup, please wait" but it doesnt go away.. and then when i push the "MAP" button, I get the following error : FFUIERROR: Parse error [ expected] I was wondering if you guys could help me with this. thanks and much appreciated!