AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

Hi

thank`s for the way with the poi . I`ll check this tomorrow.

But now I`ve another Problem. I talk with my Telephone and if there any speedcam warning the phone will be going down with the noise. When i turn off the speedcam warning i have no problem.

Also if I turn off the spoken speedcam warnings the other speedcam warnings (beep) going out.

And another Question. The Button for TMC-Traffic. Can I get This Button in the front? because I need this every Day.

Thank`s

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

thank`s for the way with the poi . I`ll check this tomorrow.

But now I`ve another Problem. I talk with my Telephone and if there any speedcam warning the phone will be going down with the noise. When i turn off the speedcam warning i have no problem.

Also if I turn off the spoken speedcam warnings the other speedcam warnings (beep) going out.

And another Question. The Button for TMC-Traffic. Can I get This Button in the front? because I need this every Day.

Thank`s

I have a new set of mods coming in the next day or so. Just finishing up some testing. I am at about 98% complete. Just a couple of images to edit. Getting in the larger speed limit, your speed and elevation signs that everyone has been asking for. Pretty much a re-rewrite from the ground up so lets see if it solves your problems.

Thanks,

Alex

I have a new set of mods coming in the next day or so. Just finishing up some testing. I am at about 98% complete. Just a couple of images to edit. Getting in the larger speed limit, your speed and elevation signs that everyone has been asking for. Pretty much a re-rewrite from the ground up so lets see if it solves your problems.

Thanks,

Alex

Does your next update include the speedcam reboot-problem fix and the female voice from IDT, posted in his thread on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:39 pm?

i love this! thank you soo much. I jsut have one question.

Stock system, when i clicked on the Direction arrow when traveling somewhere in the map, the voice would come on and repeat what it just said.

Now when i click on it, the pan, elevation thing comes on with the 4 arrows for each direction. But no voice.

Obviously when im driving, it speaks beautifully but when i press the button to hopefully repeat what it just said, it doesnt.

So is there any other place i can press on the screen to replay the voice guidence.

Thanks,

Alex

Does your next update include the speedcam reboot-problem fix and the female voice from IDT, posted in his thread on Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:39 pm?

The current link in the first post includes the female voice and reboot fix.

The next set of mods will not have the spoken warning but other speedcam features instead.

i love this! thank you soo much. I jsut have one question.

Stock system, when i clicked on the Direction arrow when traveling somewhere in the map, the voice would come on and repeat what it just said.

Now when i click on it, the pan, elevation thing comes on with the 4 arrows for each direction. But no voice.

Obviously when im driving, it speaks beautifully but when i press the button to hopefully repeat what it just said, it doesnt.

So is there any other place i can press on the screen to replay the voice guidence.

Hmm, not currently. It's something that I can look into adding before I release the next version.

I installed this today and was overwhelmed with speed cameras along I-5 in Washington state. The speed camera file has all the DOT traffic cams listed as speed cameras. How do you delete a camera? How about adding a new one? I tried a bunch of stuff and the only way I found to add a camera is on the speed screen.

Thanks for helping me out on this.

I installed this today and was overwhelmed with speed cameras along I-5 in Washington state. The speed camera file has all the DOT traffic cams listed as speed cameras. How do you delete a camera? How about adding a new one? I tried a bunch of stuff and the only way I found to add a camera is on the speed screen.

To delete a camera click on the camera itself on the map. Go to the POI icon in the menu and one of the options will be edit cam. From there you can delete it. Do the same to add one. Either click on the menu and select the POI icon and add it from the current GPS location or click on the map and then select the POI icon in the menu.

Hope this helps.

Hey Diaftia,

While in Multiroute when I hold a button to change the route ("shor" for exmple) I get the error:

FFUIERROR: Unknownobject Identifier Identifier=[d_setroutetype] script "d_multiroute.draw select" command O

Any Idea on what I'm missing. Also, how do you make the quick start button fade when not in use.

Thanks for your help!

Bryan

Hey Diaftia,

While in Multiroute when I hold a button to change the route ("shor" for exmple) I get the error:

FFUIERROR: Unknownobject Identifier Identifier=[d_setroutetype] script "d_multiroute.draw select" command O

Any Idea on what I'm missing. Also, how do you make the quick start button fade when not in use.

Thanks for your help!

Bryan

That happened in an older version. Just grab the latest DL. Actualy wait on that as I will post a new version today anyway.

To make something fade, give the sprite an identifier name (btnfade or something) and the. Put it in the alpharestore and alphadown (from memory) scripts in the navigatemap.ui file with an alpha value. Just follow the standards that are there.

Before you post an update, there is one other thing I am interested in. when you are on a route, the 2 lines that show the ETA and Distance to arrival, they are kinda small for my eyes, and the distance that the AVIC is in my car. Can it be bumped up maybe %25? I assume I can do it myself in one of the files. the next turn indicator is overly large, and if I could shrink that a bit to make more room, that would be great.

Also let me know if there is anything specific to test.

To delete a camera click on the camera itself on the map. Go to the POI icon in the menu and one of the options will be edit cam. From there you can delete it. Do the same to add one. Either click on the menu and select the POI icon and add it from the current GPS location or click on the map and then select the POI icon in the menu.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I will try that.