AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

I'm here again.

And, oh yeah. I have the 'Keep Position On Road' button on/off working. Just thought I'd let you know. I had called it 'Snap to road.' Right idea. Wrong terminology.

Show me what you have and I might be able to create a button and add it in before releasing.

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just curious as to what i would have to copy over to my flash disk if i just wanted the "cruise dials" That is all i want, is the spedometer. So anyone know what i would have to copy to make this work?

Check out this thread:

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=27030

The only problem with this one is that it doesn't have the needle, i mean I know i am just getting picky now lol. Thanks for the link though

Just curious as to what i would have to copy over to my flash disk if i just wanted the "cruise dials" That is all i want, is the spedometer. So anyone know what i would have to copy to make this work?

Check out this thread:

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=27030

The only problem with this one is that it doesn't have the needle, i mean I know i am just getting picky now lol. Thanks for the link though

It does. That was fixed. Make sure you grab the new speedometer.ini files. There are 2 or 3 of them.

Good job with the mods...donation will be coming soon. :)

Is there any way to lock the zoom level? No matter that I do, the zoom level doesn't seem to remain sticky, in either 2D or 3D modes.

Cheers! :)

Thanks! I appreciate it.

To adjust that edit the sys.txt. That is a manual setting no matter what mods you use. The settings you want are in the [map] section. Just play around with the settings to get the level you want.

Diaftia,

I just wanted to say thank you for putting this together. I updated mine a couple days ago and it works very well. My trip computer hasn't worked so far (only used it 3 times) but i can wait on that one.

Beautiful job and thank you again.

No problem! Mine as well as several others have not worked either. Its always on my mind to take a look at but I just have no idea why its not polling.

In my latest version I am going to try Stanislovich's tripcomp. Maybe that will fix it since Boris seems to think it doesnt have any problems. I am testing it out and should know more today.

well today my trip computer actually worked! However now for some strange reason my unit is rebooting itself like crazy. i THINK it has something to do with the speedcams. i think i turned on the audible announcement of them yesterday. now i'm going to see if disabling them will hopefully fix it.. quite strange. i did a complete backup first in case i need it.

thanks again for your hard work..just my luck as soon as i get this thing rockin the way i want it turns into a rebooting monster :(

Diaftia,

I just wanted to say thank you for putting this together. I updated mine a couple days ago and it works very well. My trip computer hasn't worked so far (only used it 3 times) but i can wait on that one.

Beautiful job and thank you again.

No problem! Mine as well as several others have not worked either. Its always on my mind to take a look at but I just have no idea why its not polling.

In my latest version I am going to try Stanislovich's tripcomp. Maybe that will fix it since Boris seems to think it doesnt have any problems. I am testing it out and should know more today.

This is one of the best mods made for the Avic F series, I really thank you guys for all the effort you have placed into this mod. I have a question on the trip computer is there a way to be able to save the las configuration? every time I've turned the vehicle off it will reset the trip computer. The rest of the mod works great!

Thanks,

Alex

This is one of the best mods made for the Avic F series, I really thank you guys for all the effort you have placed into this mod. I have a question on the trip computer is there a way to be able to save the las configuration? every time I've turned the vehicle off it will reset the trip computer. The rest of the mod works great!

Thanks,

Alex

Thanks!

The only unit that can do that is the 500 because it has a built in battery. None of the other units can do it. :(

9/24/09:

Big changes are:

• 1. Keepers new redesigned menu system for easier icon touching.
    2. New landing page when doing multiroute with option to view on map. You can do the standard press of the multiroute button or a long press to go directly to the map.
    3. Changed all the keeper icon text to be a bit more centered.
    4. Added elevation to the bottom of the speedometer screen.
    5. Removed current destination and added next turn in yellow to the top of the speedo screen.
    6. Changed the destination dial screen to match the background of the speedo to keep the file size down.
    7. Pressing the current speed sign takes you to the speedo while long pressing takes you to the destination dial screen.
    8. Added in new default schemes so that the direction colors on the multiroute page come up in their respective color.
    9. General house cleaning of old files to keep things small.
    10. Added snap back to car button when in flyover mode so you now no longer have to restart the flyover if you touch the map.
    11. "Keep Position On Road" option added to route settings.
    12. Stanislavovich trip computer added to hopefully make tripcomp work more consistently.
    13. Fixed bug where animated cursor did not work in night mode.

There are updated scheme files in this mod pack. This will allow multiroute to function correctly and color code the routes in the multiroute function while on the map. I have also removed the commonlib.dll file as I think its a bit buggy and causing some people reboots.