AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

Hey Alex,

Sorry if I seem impatient, but any eta on the update that includes transparent boxes? From my prospective, it's the only thing needed to make the total mod perfect :D:):)

I don't seem to be having any of the issues posted here...lucky I guess.

Again, sorry to push you...not my intent. Just anxious to see what it will look like!

Great job!

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello all.and big props to "diaftia" for this awesome mod. im new to the modding thing and i just updated my f700bt navigation to 3.0 (the unofficial way) and would love to install this hybrid mod but i dont see the folders being the same or anything and i did download the non- MSN version. i followed the steps but i didnt know exactly where to put the files and folders. if someone help me or point me in the right direction i would really appreciate it. thank you. :D

hello all.and big props to "diaftia" for this awesome mod. im new to the modding thing and i just updated my f700bt navigation to 3.0 (the unofficial way) and would love to install this hybrid mod but i dont see the folders being the same or anything and i did download the non- MSN version. i followed the steps but i didnt know exactly where to put the files and folders. if someone help me or point me in the right direction i would really appreciate it. thank you. :D

The instructions are in the first post and in the download, and all of the folders are labeled where they go.

@ diaftia:

I tried to get back signposts in blue, because in Germany they are blue instead of green!

I've had one of the older versions of your mod with blue signposts so I copied the 4 signpost-files into the DATA\ui_pioneer\common folder, BUT nothing changed - although the "signpost_template_bg.bmp" is blue, it still appears green! :evil:

What else do I have to change?

And what do I have to change, if I don't want the active signpost (exit to take) to be transparent?

The instructions are in the first post and in the download, and all of the folders are labeled where they go.

I know the instructions are in the first post. but the non msn version does not have instructions in it. will the msn direct package file work on my f700bt?

Download all of the files. Use the data.zip from the non-msn link instead of the one that is in the large rar file. Everything else is the same.

@ diaftia:

I tried to get back signposts in blue, because in Germany they are blue instead of green!

I've had one of the older versions of your mod with blue signposts so I copied the 4 signpost-files into the DATA\ui_pioneer\common folder, BUT nothing changed - although the "signpost_template_bg.bmp" is blue, it still appears green! :evil:

What else do I have to change?

And what do I have to change, if I don't want the active signpost (exit to take) to be transparent?

I have never had blue signposts. Maybe that is from another mod? My old mod had solid green signposts. I know that the Gurjon skin had blue signs. You should be able to pull the blue signs from that mod and place them in mine as long as you have that template_bg file you mentioned.

Hey Alex,

Sorry if I seem impatient, but any eta on the update that includes transparent boxes? From my prospective, it's the only thing needed to make the total mod perfect :D:):)

I don't seem to be having any of the issues posted here...lucky I guess.

Again, sorry to push you...not my intent. Just anxious to see what it will look like!

Great job!

IDT was generous enough to help me out with finding what I was missing. Although another bug has cropped up now that it is working. I would be happy to give you the file and you can help me test but the one you would be getting would not have spoken speedcams working. If that is not a problem (if you don't use them anyway) then I would be happy to send you a new data.zip. PM me.

Alex

I know that the Gurjon skin had blue signs. You should be able to pull the blue signs from that mod and place them in mine as long as you have that template_bg file you mentioned.

It's not working! I copied all signpost files from the common folder to your Data.zip but they still appear blue!

Any idea, what else I have to change?

Could it be, that I only have to change the RGB colour into "laneinfo_signpost.ini"

Will try this tomorrow!

thank you diaftia for this mod and thank you guys for the help. i finally got it working last night and i have to say this looks beautiful. the navi looks much richer and more info. i have 1 more question :mrgreen: how do i switch back to 3d mode i was messing around with the settings and got it in 2d mode and now im stuck.

thank you diaftia for this mod and thank you guys for the help. i finally got it working last night and i have to say this looks beautiful. the navi looks much richer and more info. i have 1 more question :mrgreen: how do i switch back to 3d mode i was messing around with the settings and got it in 2d mode and now im stuck.

You are welcome. Glad you like it. Touch the compass in the top right corner.

Alex