AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

I had asked before if you could tell me what schemes are not working or what the most popular ones are since I don't use them all that often. I would be happy to look into what is not working and try to make it so it does.

thanks, I think that it may be another problem. I will have to do some testing when i am off and find out exactly what the problem is. What scheme is the default in your mod? I do have a question though, what is the dial button? is it for the dial pad of the phone? and another question, are there house numbers displayed in this mod?

Sounds good. Let me know if I can do anything.

The dial is for the speedometer screen.

Default is the modded (for multiroute) pioneer blue in my hybrid zip file.

And yes, house #'s are displayed.

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hmm, that could explain the problem. I downloaded the non-msn version and it did not have any schemes, just a 'data.zip' file. So obviously, the mod was not compatible with my schemes. Where can i get your schemes, so I can test this out?

just a small question about this mod. i was driving in my area when on the nav screen a cop car showed up and the nav was beeping the icon was counting down the footage and when i got to zero sure enough there was a cop passing me in the other lane. how the hell did the unit know that since there is not a rader in the unit

Hmm, that could explain the problem. I downloaded the non-msn version and it did not have any schemes, just a 'data.zip' file. So obviously, the mod was not compatible with my schemes. Where can i get your schemes, so I can test this out?

in the first post there are two sets of links. The MSN version link is the full package. The non-MSN link is just the data.zip. The first link has the schemes.

just a small question about this mod. i was driving in my area when on the nav screen a cop car showed up and the nav was beeping the icon was counting down the footage and when i got to zero sure enough there was a cop passing me in the other lane. how the hell did the unit know that since there is not a rader in the unit

All the unit knows about are known speed traps where cops hide. I think that was just an incredible coinidence. Guess the unit was right about that speed trap!

Diaftia, I just downloaded what I presume is the latest release from the 1st page titled 11/5/09. The mode works great except that searching for POIs is not actually searching. For example MENU -> Destination -> POI around GPS locaiton Search for "Cici's Pizza" returns 6 Churches within 1000 ft. obviously the word pizza doesn't appear anywhere in the listing. I then searched for "Z" just "Z" and it returned the same list of churches which do not have the character Z in them anywhere.

So far I love the mode but this is really a issue for me since I search POI a lot. I noticed in previous posts people mentioned the issue then you said. You released a fixed version on 11/20 but I don't see anywhere to download it other than the first page? Is there a better location?

Thanks

Is there anything else that needs to be done other than copying the Data.zip file to APL2/iGo folder? I changed some sounds in the file and copies it over and the system startup screen gets stuck. So then I tried using the original Data.zip file downloaded from page one without MSN (I'm using F700) and the system boots but when you go to the "Map" button, the system reboots itself. Am I missing something? Was there something else that I was supposed to do? Many thanks for all the hard work guys.

yeah, I cannot get this mod to work at all! I tried just about everything. No matter what I do, as soon as I hit 'map' (either by the hard button or the soft button), my splashscreen comes up and the system freezes. It is weird because it is not a problem with the 'data.zip' file because I can get into the NAV settings, POI's, etc.. It is also not a problem with the sys.txt, or the schemes because I used the ones supplied in the hybrid download. It is weird because this is the only NAV program that has given me problems and I have tested them all. :(

yeah, I cannot get this mod to work at all! I tried just about everything. No matter what I do, as soon as I hit 'map' (either by the hard button or the soft button), my splashscreen comes up and the system freezes. It is weird because it is not a problem with the 'data.zip' file because I can get into the NAV settings, POI's, etc.. It is also not a problem with the sys.txt, or the schemes because I used the ones supplied in the hybrid download. It is weird because this is the only NAV program that has given me problems and I have tested them all. :(

That's exactly whats happening to me. I'm not a noob at modding this unit so I don't understand at all why this is happening. I would like to try this mod out so if anyone can shed some light on what the problem might be I would greatly appreciate it.

That's exactly whats happening to me. I'm not a noob at modding this unit so I don't understand at all why this is happening. I would like to try this mod out so if anyone can shed some light on what the problem might be I would greatly appreciate it.

hmmm.... if the same thing is happening to others, then the update is definately a dud, or it has problems that must be addressed! I too thought it was something I was doing wrong

Are you deleting the IGO folder from the user/userdata folder first?

As I mentioned in the previous post, I have just about tried everything including that. I couldnt really see how that was relevant as I did not have any saves or settings altered, but I tried it anyway. No matter what I did, I got the exact same result