AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

2. Did you ever verify that the problem did not exist on other mods? I need your help with this because it is only happening on some 700 models apparently. 2 to be exact.

What "other" mods? Your previous versions? If so, then yes, I can confirm it. It worked fine with your 9-8 and 9-15 mod versions. Does/Did not work with the 10-10 and 11-5 versions.

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet... Go it now. Two more questions. I hear a random ding dong come through the speakers with or without a route active but nothing pops up on the screen to let me know what it is. And second, I've never tried to write any codes for this thing but how difficult would it be to add stuff to the nav screen. I was thinking a basic "reverse play/pause and forward" button for music and a time counter of the current track playing. Would any of that be possible? I mean we have the click wheel for forward and reverse but the timer of the track would be pretty cool.

Thanks again for all the great and hard work guys!

I like it! Is that done by just replacing the image.res file?

No, that is what makes doing these themes so time consuming. The image.res file only has the bmp's for the main screen and AV screen. All the bmp's for the NAV and NAV options are in the DATA.zip folder, so I had to match those with the ones in my image.res folder. I also made your file accept DPHursts schemes by adding the ui_igo8 file.

I like it! Is that done by just replacing the image.res file?

No, that is what makes doing these themes so time consuming. The image.res file only has the bmp's for the main screen and AV screen. All the bmp's for the NAV and NAV options are in the DATA.zip folder, so I had to match those with the ones in my image.res folder. I also made your file accept DPHursts schemes by adding the ui_igo8 file.

I am going to play dumb here. Did you have to actually add files to get my mods to work with those schemes? Or did you just have to modify some of the config. Can you let me know what you did? If something needs to be done to the source I will be happy to accommodate so that others can use them as well.

I am going to play dumb here. Did you have to actually add files to get my mods to work with those schemes? Or did you just have to modify some of the config. Can you let me know what you did? If something needs to be done to the source I will be happy to accommodate so that others can use them as well.

The only file I had to add was the 'ui_igo8 folder'from DPHursts mod in order to get his schemes to work in your mod. He truly has the best schemes ANYWHERES. You have choices of all seasons and all weather conditions. Your mod by itself would work perfectly with my 'Insane Red Theme' but the mod nor any of the settings would not be matching red, just plain ugly default black. So, what I did, was take all the corresponding bmp's in your 'DATA.zip' file and colored them to match my theme. The only coding that was changed was in the SYS.txt file to accept my 3D car.

When you hit record, it does not seem to do anything! I was hoping that when recording, it would log a .csv file that I can register in AVIC Feeds to log the drive report. What does hitting the record button do? and where does it record the info? Also, in the settings, you have the option to hit RUN button which has several links such as 'File Explorer', 'Opera', etc. How do you get 'File Explorer to work? I tried having testmode on the SD card inserted, but it does not pick it up :?:

When you hit record, it does not seem to do anything! I was hoping that when recording, it would log a .csv file that I can register in AVIC Feeds to log the drive report. What does hitting the record button do? and where does it record the info? Also, in the settings, you have the option to hit RUN button which has several links such as 'File Explorer', 'Opera', etc. How do you get 'File Explorer to work? I tried having testmode on the SD card inserted, but it does not pick it up :?:

That has been an ongoing problem. I still, and many others on these forums, have yet to figure what it is. The problem, I have narrowed down, is directly related to the same reason the trip computer is not working. When the trip computer is working the saving of the log files will work. It saves a trip that you can go back and play it back like a simulation. Its pretty cool. I have had it work once which tells me the code is good. I am thinking it might be a problem in the ezrider.exe at this point but I am not sure. Even with IDT's mods he has had people pop up saying the trip computer is not working. I have tried messing with the logging paths in the sys.txt, deleting save files, changing the order which the ui files load and have come up with nothing. Just not sure where to go from here.

As far as the run command goes here is a quote from Stanislavovich:

Stanislavovich wrote:

TMC button must be in the Destination screen. it is unhided if vBeta equal 1 or 2 (EW or AU), Please check that you do not switch on TestMode in the Regional Settings. it must be OFF.

To run any application you must copy it in any next folder

\Storage Card\Programs\

\Usb Disk\Programs\

\My Flash Disk\Programs\

and rename it into "application.exe"

The only file I had to add was the 'ui_igo8 folder'from DPHursts mod in order to get his schemes to work in your mod. He truly has the best schemes ANYWHERES. You have choices of all seasons and all weather conditions. Your mod by itself would work perfectly with my 'Insane Red Theme' but the mod nor any of the settings would not be matching red, just plain ugly default black. So, what I did, was take all the corresponding bmp's in your 'DATA.zip' file and colored them to match my theme. The only coding that was changed was in the SYS.txt file to accept my 3D car.

Wow! You went through all those images fast. Nice work man. Good to know all of those images are a folder away. Do they change seasons automatically or is that done via that theme changer thing I have heard about?

Alex

Sweet... Go it now. Two more questions. I hear a random ding dong come through the speakers with or without a route active but nothing pops up on the screen to let me know what it is. And second, I've never tried to write any codes for this thing but how difficult would it be to add stuff to the nav screen. I was thinking a basic "reverse play/pause and forward" button for music and a time counter of the current track playing. Would any of that be possible? I mean we have the click wheel for forward and reverse but the timer of the track would be pretty cool.

Thanks again for all the great and hard work guys!

Lane guidance is on. That tells you when the lane on a freeway changes. Turn it off in the settings.

The ability to add buttons for music playback is not possible yet. You can think of it as a wall between the pioneer side and the igo side of things and only so many holes have been poked in that wall at this point.

2. Did you ever verify that the problem did not exist on other mods? I need your help with this because it is only happening on some 700 models apparently. 2 to be exact.

What "other" mods? Your previous versions? If so, then yes, I can confirm it. It worked fine with your 9-8 and 9-15 mod versions. Does/Did not work with the 10-10 and 11-5 versions.

OK let me go back and see what has changed. I might be able to do a diff on the files and see what is going on. You interested in trying the beta to see if its still happening?

Thanks,

Alex