AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

Ok, the problem was the missing Font files. This is actually a pretty good mod. The only problem I have is that it only shows the street name when I first hit the 'map' button. It then goes away and it does not tell you what street you are on. I checked in the settings, and 'Show Street names' is enabled, so I dont know, Please don't tell me this is normal. When I am in an unknown city, I really would like to know what street I am on. Here is what I mean:

When I first start up the program

err1.jpg

Shortly afterwards

err2.jpg

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I am going to use the no msn version do I need anything other than the data.zip file and the font file? Are all of the other files included in the "with msn" file needed?

You need the DATA.zip file, the SYS.txt file and the two font files

If I am going to use the no msn version do I need anything other than the data.zip file and the font file? Are all of the other files included in the "with msn" file needed?

You need the DATA.zip file, the SYS.txt file and the two font files

Thanks abb. Going out to put it on right now. Bucs are getting murdered so no need to keep watching at this point. LOL

Ok. IT WORKED! Thank for the assistance guys. I played with it a little bit but I gotta get ready for work. One thing I did that I have a question about is I "dropped a pin" in the plan mode. I went back into the plan mode, but I don't know how to remove the pin that I dropped. Also... I am using the F700 so I have no use for MSN direct. I put the data.zip file from the non msn version in but it's still there. Did I do something wrong?

Will these issues be fixed in the next version?

1) White/Yellow boxes showing up instead of the road names?

2) Software bypass? (worked in earlier versions but hasnt in the last 2 ) ?

3) Correct camera locations?

Rob

4) Street names to be displayed (see above post) on either top or bottom bar

That makes sense. I thought the only file I would need is the "non-msn" zip file. I will download the other zip as well and try to figure out what to do with it. Never criticizing anyone who spends their personal time to help everyone! Thanks for all your time and effort. Can't wait to get this working! :-)

just download the entire package and use the non-msn data.zip that you have already rather than the one that is in the large bundle.

Ok, the problem was the missing Font files. This is actually a pretty good mod. The only problem I have is that it only shows the street name when I first hit the 'map' button. It then goes away and it does not tell you what street you are on. I checked in the settings, and 'Show Street names' is enabled, so I dont know, Please don't tell me this is normal. When I am in an unknown city, I really would like to know what street I am on. Here is what I mean:

When I first start up the program

err1.jpg

Shortly afterwards

err2.jpg

Delete your save files per the directions in the first post.

The target next to the icon signifies that you touched the screen to take it out of follow mode. The street where the cursor is based on where you touched on the map is shown. Then when you go back to gps.following mode it will show the current street you are on.

Will these issues be fixed in the next version?

1) White/Yellow boxes showing up instead of the road names?

2) Software bypass? (worked in earlier versions but hasnt in the last 2 ) ?

3) Correct camera locations?

Rob

4) Street names to be displayed (see above post) on either top or bottom bar

1. Yes, there is a toggle to disable shielded text

2. Did you ever verify that the problem did not exist on other mods? I need your help with this because it is only happening on some 700 models apparently. 2 to be exact.

3. Same as #2.

4. This is because of your save files.

Hey ABB1

What setting did you chnage to move your car up higher on the screen? I have a problem with mine not covering the arrow completely. The code for my car placement is below

TIA

I used the 3D car from IDT's mod, he has a huge selection of cars to choose from. Instructions are on the first post

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=28376