AVIC411.com

Gurjon skin for AVIC

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With this mod, it's actually using data.zip and branding file from generic igo8. So I believe the data file from this pack should work: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3UXH5QKY.

Not quite. Branding it shouldn't really care about, but DATA.ZIP does was altered somewhat from standard to include sending messages to Pioneer's shell so it does not reboot the unit all the time.

Thanks Boris, it ran in my F900 fine but my initial thaught is that its too much, would take a while for my old brain to get familiar enough with it to use it on the go.

I like simple :)

Agreed. That's why personally I am waiting for Stanislavovich to port his skin to 3.0

For me, logos came up with branding file that was in the 3.0 upgrade. Standard V3 should work fine with any correct branding.zip file AFAIK.

I'm in!! Just starting to play with it now.

I initially ran into a problem with it not starting. The error I received was pointing to a pioneer bmp. Stange it would do that as was no Pioneer zip in the IGO folder at all. The issue was from the sys txt from the 3.0 upgrade. There are two lines for TMC that point to spr's, if you look up the spr's and open them the first line is telling the prog to open a certain bmp. Once I commented out the two references to TMC in sys txt it booted. I'm just staring to play with it now so I really can't comment on the features or possible problems yet. FWIW, I'm using it on the US F500BT model.