AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

BUG ALERT, just confirmed that the signboard is not showing up, though the lane info works, i'm going to work on a fix and have it by tomorrow or saturday morning

Great!

... and I though for a moment that I did something wrong when I put the mod on my unit.

...looking foward for the update.

Thank you!!!

no prob

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDT, I have found following issue with you latest update. I use EU version from 02/15/10.

I go to search address, after typing correct address I'm on the planing screen and here the address is placed (shown) correctly. After I click "Add Dest" I'm moved to navigation screen on the map. However on that screen destination is places in wrong place and navigation tell to drive to wrong place. Usually it's about 1 mile moved.

With your previous mod (from 2009) everything was ok.

i compared both EU zip files with the regular and can say that they are the same, could you try using the regular zip or the msn zip and see if it's still wrong, also, what map are you using? provide me with the map version and country and a destination where you always get wrong address and i will work on it on the weekend

I checked twice with the EU, alternate EU version 3.0.2.5 - with both it's wrong. With the previous version and Diaftia mod everything is ok. I use TA 2009.9 maps.

I saw that all mu fav, home are now placed in the wrong places. Maybe it's connected with it.

Normally I do search for an address, later on the planing mode check if the location is correct (now i saw that when I choose fav the location what wrong) and then add dest. And here I the problem, because the dest is placed in wrong.

How do you do, in me incorrectly are reflected the numbers of houses in new skine. The numbers of houses which are to the right reflected to the left and vice versa. you will forgive for the poor English of the, thanks

what map version or map provider are you using, i had the street number coded that way as one of the EU users pointed it out to be on the wrong side,

map version or map provider Russia83N_2009.Q2_091104.fbl; Russia83TA_2009.09_091026

IDT, I have found following issue with you latest update. I use EU version from 02/15/10.

I go to search address, after typing correct address I'm on the planing screen and here the address is placed (shown) correctly. After I click "Add Dest" I'm moved to navigation screen on the map. However on that screen destination is places in wrong place and navigation tell to drive to wrong place. Usually it's about 1 mile moved.

With your previous mod (from 2009) everything was ok.

i compared both EU zip files with the regular and can say that they are the same, could you try using the regular zip or the msn zip and see if it's still wrong, also, what map are you using? provide me with the map version and country and a destination where you always get wrong address and i will work on it on the weekend

I checked twice with the EU, alternate EU version 3.0.2.5 - with both it's wrong. With the previous version and Diaftia mod everything is ok. I use TA 2009.9 maps.

I saw that all mu fav, home are now placed in the wrong places. Maybe it's connected with it.

Normally I do search for an address, later on the planing mode check if the location is correct (now i saw that when I choose fav the location what wrong) and then add dest. And here I the problem, because the dest is placed in wrong.

i will try to work on it this weekend, then i'll send you some zips to test

How do you do, in me incorrectly are reflected the numbers of houses in new skine. The numbers of houses which are to the right reflected to the left and vice versa. you will forgive for the poor English of the, thanks

what map version or map provider are you using, i had the street number coded that way as one of the EU users pointed it out to be on the wrong side,

map version or map provider Russia83N_2009.Q2_091104.fbl; Russia83TA_2009.09_091026

i'll update the EU zip hopefully this weekend to fix this

Some address examples that are placed wrong (Poland):

- Krakow, Bronowicka street no 13 (should be beetween Glowackiego and Rydla)

- Krakow, Lea no 124 should be 100m east from Przybyszewskiego

Some address examples that are placed wrong (Poland):

- Krakow, Bronowicka street no 13 (should be beetween Glowackiego and Rydla)

- Krakow, Lea no 124 should be 100m east from Przybyszewskiego

here's something i would like you to try,

1) grab a 2009.06 EU map and place it in the map_nt folder found in MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO\CONTENT and also copy basemap.fbl from map folder to map_nt folder,

2) now boot your unit and enter the address you provided above, check to see if it's wrong,

3) now delete the route and go to settings then changer then click maps, verify that the map is 2009.09

4) click back then click navteq and it will tell you to reboot your unit for changes to take effect,

5) once it boots go to settings then changer then maps and verify that the map its currently using is 2009.06

6) go to the map screen and enter the address again and check to see if it's still wrong

the reason i ask you to do this is to rule out the map causing the wrong routing, if you could take pictures of the steps above that would help me out

I'm using the Teleatlas maps, I'm going to try the Navteq shortly. The signs where there when I had skin #1. I'm going to try removing the fov=55 value to see if that did it.

BUG ALERT, just confirmed that the signboard is not showing up, though the lane info works, i'm going to work on a fix and have it by tomorrow or saturday morning

Can you let me know what needs to be changed to make the signboard work so that I can make the changes myself instead of doing all that work to recolour the mod again. I am pretty good with the coding, so just let me know what needs to be changed. Thanks

I'm using the Teleatlas maps, I'm going to try the Navteq shortly. The signs where there when I had skin #1. I'm going to try removing the fov=55 value to see if that did it.

Can you let me know what needs to be changed to make the signboard work so that I can make the changes myself instead of doing all that work to recolour the mod again. I am pretty good with the coding, so just let me know what needs to be changed. Thanks

sorry but i haven't looked at it yet, i'll let yo know as soon as i get around it

IDT,

Can you show me how to modify the off button on the upper left corner to launh coreplayer? Please tell me which file I need to edit in order to get it working. Also how do you zoom in like the picture on the first page? I tried adjust smart zoom but that didn't help. Thanks a lot for your work.

IDT,

Can you show me how to modify the off button on the upper left corner to launh coreplayer? Please tell me which file I need to edit in order to get it working. Also how do you zoom in like the picture on the first page? I tried adjust smart zoom but that didn't help. Thanks a lot for your work.

Yeah, the 'Off' button is USELESS and nobody uses it. Modifying the button is easy as I have modified mine to launch the Schemes as I have about 50 of them loaded and I like to change them on the fly, but what is Coreplayer? If it is not a program in the NAV section, them I dont think it can be done, or it would be very difficult.

IDT,

Yeah, the 'Off' button is USELESS and nobody uses it. Modifying the button is easy as I have modified mine to launch the Schemes as I have about 50 of them loaded and I like to change them on the fly, but what is Coreplayer? If it is not a program in the NAV section, them I dont think it can be done, or it would be very difficult.

Which file did you modify to change the off button? Coreplayer is a mediaplayer that loads a bunch of video formats. The built in mediaplayer that comes with our headunit has a lot of limitations and is pretty useless for playing divx files.

Which file did you modify to change the off button? Coreplayer is a mediaplayer that loads a bunch of video formats. The built in mediaplayer that comes with our headunit has a lot of limitations and is pretty useless for playing divx files.

Unless the coreplayer is located in the NAV section, I dont think that you can do it. All I did to get the 'Off' button to show the schemes was changed the script to read the color profiles which is already located in the NAV section.

Unless the coreplayer is located in the NAV section, I dont think that you can do it. All I did to get the 'Off' button to show the schemes was changed the script to read the color profiles which is already located in the NAV section.

Coreplayer should work. I extracted it from leetlauncher. What's the name of the script that you modified and where is it located?