AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

BUG ALERT, just confirmed that the signboard is not showing up, though the lane info works, i'm going to work on a fix and have it by tomorrow or saturday morning

Hey IDT,

Love, the mod if you get this signboard thing figured out, it will be good to go...also can you use any schemes with your mod or only the schemes you have in your data zip file. :?:

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUG ALERT, just confirmed that the signboard is not showing up, though the lane info works, i'm going to work on a fix and have it by tomorrow or saturday morning

Hey IDT,

Love, the mod if you get this signboard thing figured out, it will be good to go...also can you use any schemes with your mod or only the schemes you have in your data zip file. :?:

having the signboard running is not a problem, it's the time that im more worried about, still working almost double shift everyday so not really not much time to mod

Coreplayer should work. I extracted it from leetlauncher. What's the name of the script that you modified and where is it located?

1) create a script,

run 'START_APPLICATION "\My Flash Disk\APL2\iGO\name_of_the_exefile.exe" ""'

2) change the onrelease command on the off button to the name of your new script

3)put the exe file in \My Flash Disk\APL2\iGO\ and change the file location in the script you created

Coreplayer should work. I extracted it from leetlauncher. What's the name of the script that you modified and where is it located?

1) create a script,

2) change the onrelease command on the off button to the name of your new script

3)put the exe file in \My Flash Disk\APL2\iGO\ and change the file location in the script you created

I appreciate your help. I have another question. How do I zoom in to make the car fit perfectly on the road as shown on the image on the first page? I tried adjusting the smart zoom settings but I can't zoom in close enough, the car image is alot bigger than the road.

Some address examples that are placed wrong (Poland):

- Krakow, Bronowicka street no 13 (should be beetween Glowackiego and Rydla)

- Krakow, Lea no 124 should be 100m east from Przybyszewskiego

here's something i would like you to try,

1) grab a 2009.06 EU map and place it in the map_nt folder found in MYFLASHDISK\APL2\IGO\CONTENT and also copy basemap.fbl from map folder to map_nt folder,

2) now boot your unit and enter the address you provided above, check to see if it's wrong,

3) now delete the route and go to settings then changer then click maps, verify that the map is 2009.09

4) click back then click navteq and it will tell you to reboot your unit for changes to take effect,

5) once it boots go to settings then changer then maps and verify that the map its currently using is 2009.06

6) go to the map screen and enter the address again and check to see if it's still wrong

the reason i ask you to do this is to rule out the map causing the wrong routing, if you could take pictures of the steps above that would help me out

It was the first thing I checked, on the TA 2009.09 and Navteq 2009.10. I also checked the your previous mod, Diaftias mod, and 34by151. On all this mod everything is ok. I only have problem with the newest one.

I will add photos later during w-end.

P.S. IDT, can you tell how to and what action add to have predefined 2 or 3 map scales. Separate for 2d and 3d. Is it possible (Something similar is on Gurjon skin) ?

P.S.1. Is it possible to add nearest POI presentation after click on the map, as it's in the Gurjon skin ? Can you add it to wish list ;)

IDT,

Just wondering, Can the off button be change for a zoom in/zoom out button?

I appreciate your help. I have another question. How do I zoom in to make the car fit perfectly on the road as shown on the image on the first page? I tried adjusting the smart zoom settings but I can't zoom in close enough, the car image is alot bigger than the road.

Could you please consider it for future releases?

Guys, This is an already excellent mod! IDT has worked hard on this and trust me, I know, it is NOT an easy task. Asking him to make these changes to his mod for your own personal use is not cool. This is a MOD FORUM! If you want to make changes to suit your needs ..... Do it yourself! All the information is here in this forum. Do the legwork, READ, and most importantly use the search function. Here are some changes that I have done myself to suit my needs in this mod:

I changed the 'OFF' button to the scheme changer menu as I have about fifty schemes loaded and change them according to season, weather conditions, and brightness, on the fly. This button now takes me directly to the Schemes. I also found the car to small, so I made it a bit larger as well as I increased the clock size:

rbl1.jpg

The Speedometer screen is the one that I use most, so I redesigned it and made a phone button in the bottom right hand corner in place of the speedlimit which has no use with my Navteq maps. Also, being in my car 2 hrs per day, I use my phone frequently, and that is why I made these changes.

rbl2.jpg

Bottom line is that I am not any smarter than anybody else. All the information is here, USE IT!! At one point in time, I almost called it quits here myself as I was being swarmed with stupid questions whereas the answers are right here. Julius (IDT) is a valuable asset to this forum and I know he is busy as well. Give him a break, do some reading and you would be surprised at what you can learn. It is all pretty simple!

Well said abb1.

i agree. i am one of the guys who ask a lot of questions too but i do try to learn. i am very interested in the work you guys do and this radio has been one of the coolest things i have found aside from the PC because there is just so much you can learn and it goes on and on. i too have struggled to figure out some of this stuff and i am at the very basic of just copying & pasting and following instructions. i look at what you would have to do just to change the color on a theme and it does seem overwhelming. jeez all those images....

it is very cool of you guys to take the time to hep others. i know it has to get old but you guys have helped make my unit what i never though it would be. I truly appreciate all the info and i am just starting to read about IDT's mods. Up till now i have used Alex's and just added your image.res and it is perfect. I think i will give this try too..

i just switched to the navteq maps and like them much better also.

anyhow, i was just reading through this and wanted to say i agree. be grateful and try to learn.

and always share :)

1) create a script,

i always have smart zoom turned off and use the knob (pressing up or down) to set the zoom setting

abb or idt,

hope this isn't 2 lame but i want a different sky for night like abbs big moon, in your instructions you say to replace sky.bmp in data file but i thought you could change schemes from one to another, like abb said he had fifty he could change on the fly (which i hope to learn to do) so which should i o to get different skies for day and night? change sky.bmp or change schemes and just load lots of them like abb? am i missing something? i have read and read?