AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

The fuelcalc works like a charm in standard measurements. I did notice that if you press the clock while in a trip the tripcomp overwrites the street label on the bottom of the screen. If you press the altitude setting the tripcomp appears at the top of the screen. It can be at both places at the same time. Nothing bad, just feedback. Thanks again, I'll fire up paypal again soon!

FIXED, all links updated, now it should work as shown on the image on the first page

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, some of the half-patches are making it in. How far have you gotten with themechanger? I gave up on it when my other unit went out of commission. Haven't altered any code since getting the new one set up.

haven't started working with the themechanger yet, hopefully once i've updated the skin#1 and released skin#3 then i'll start working on that,

Hi IDT,

I use your latest mod, and i'm curious do you know how to change the phone link from Phone menu to PhoneBook ?

Now when you click on the green handset the Phone Menu from AVIC is shown (there you have the dial pad, incoming/outgoing calls). Instead of this view I'd like to see the PhoneBook view where I can find person I want to call. Is it possible ??

Can you post me what to change to achieve following behaviour:

- short click on the green handset: open Phonebook

- long click on the green handset: open Phone Menu (as is now).

p.s. Please add to your instruction information for people who want to use custom branding.zip to delete kml.icon from data.zip (DATA.zip\ui_pioneer\icons\poi\kml.icon).

The fuelcalc works like a charm in standard measurements. I did notice that if you press the clock while in a trip the tripcomp overwrites the street label on the bottom of the screen. If you press the altitude setting the tripcomp appears at the top of the screen. It can be at both places at the same time. Nothing bad, just feedback. Thanks again, I'll fire up paypal again soon!

FIXED, all links updated, now it should work as shown on the image on the first page

Paypal sent. Thanks again!

OK. What the heck am i doing wrong. I have done a few of your different skins before. Now for some reason i can not get it to even go into test mode. I downloaded 4.2. Extracted onto a freshly formatted SD. 2 to be exact. Mine and then i cleared off the Pioneer one from the update. Put them in, turn it on, and it just goes to the radio like usual. Do i take the files out of the folders that extracted? I dont remember having to do that the first few times. Sorry for the noob questions.

OK. What the heck am i doing wrong. I have done a few of your different skins before. Now for some reason i can not get it to even go into test mode. I downloaded 4.2. Extracted onto a freshly formatted SD. 2 to be exact. Mine and then i cleared off the Pioneer one from the update. Put them in, turn it on, and it just goes to the radio like usual. Do i take the files out of the folders that extracted? I dont remember having to do that the first few times. Sorry for the noob questions.

you need to put the extracted files to your SD, not the extracted folder

IDT, I have found following issue with you latest update. I use EU version from 02/15/10.

I go to search address, after typing correct address I'm on the planing screen and here the address is placed (shown) correctly. After I click "Add Dest" I'm moved to navigation screen on the map. However on that screen destination is places in wrong place and navigation tell to drive to wrong place. Usually it's about 1 mile moved.

With your previous mod (from 2009) everything was ok.

The 2/15 version won't need the fuel consumption fix right?

And thanks for a great mod

Hi IDT,

I use your latest mod, and i'm curious do you know how to change the phone link from Phone menu to PhoneBook ?

Now when you click on the green handset the Phone Menu from AVIC is shown (there you have the dial pad, incoming/outgoing calls). Instead of this view I'd like to see the PhoneBook view where I can find person I want to call. Is it possible ??

p.s. Please add to your instruction information for people who want to use custom branding.zip to delete kml.icon from data.zip (DATA.zip\ui_pioneer\icons\poi\kml.icon).

I agree this would be a good addition when you have time.

Thanks for the help everyone. 1 more question how do i get navteq maps cause the map i have on my x910 is missing a major roadway in my area it will show it when im driving on it or if it routes me thru it but it will not give me a option of entering it as a address destination .

Thanks for the help everyone. 1 more question how do i get navteq maps cause the map i have on my x910 is missing a major roadway in my area it will show it when im driving on it or if it routes me thru it but it will not give me a option of entering it as a address destination .

search the threads re: NAVTEQ maps

Hi IDT,

i will try to figure out how this could work, i'm not aware of any commands that would lead to the phonebook but i'll try

i will add this to the instructions, thanks for pointing it out,