AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDT,

try navigating from 7000 tylersviller rd. 45069 to 1623 dalton st. 45214 or anywhere in 45202.

thanks,

it should take you down I-75 and you should see plenty of exit signs.

i will do a simulation on that when i get home and will let yo u know asap

Maddog,

Are you using Navteq or teleatlas maps? I have noticed in the past that Navteq maps will not show road signs but Teleatlas does. I will try a route here in a few and get back to you.

IDT,

try navigating from 7000 tylersviller rd. 45069 to 1623 dalton st. 45214 or anywhere in 45202.

thanks,

it should take you down I-75 and you should see plenty of exit signs.

Maddog,

Are you using Navteq or teleatlas maps? I have noticed in the past that Navteq maps will not show road signs but Teleatlas does. I will try a route here in a few and get back to you.

that is a good point, i have read somewhere's too that there's not much map data on the NAVTEQ maps

I just confirmed it. Navteq, no road signs. Teleatlas, road signs. I have a mix of maps with both and did a route going through states that have nav and ta. Funny, road signs show up in states that have ta and they don't show up when I enter a navteq state. I could really care less about them, just so I know where I am going.

I just confirmed it. Navteq, no road signs. Teleatlas, road signs. I have a mix of maps with both and did a route going through states that have nav and ta. Funny, road signs show up in states that have ta and they don't show up when I enter a navteq state. I could really care less about them, just so I know where I am going.

thanks for investigating

NOTE: If you use this mod and you dont have a navteq map installed go to extension folder and delete map changer before you install the mod. I just had to reload my 3.0 cause i hit this button and it threw my system into a reeboot loop.

I just found this out too. The hard way. How do i fix this. I tried going back to my pioneer cards and reinstalling 3.0. Wont read the cards, prolly cause its the current version. :oops:

NOTE: If you use this mod and you dont have a navteq map installed go to extension folder and delete map changer before you install the mod. I just had to reload my 3.0 cause i hit this button and it threw my system into a reeboot loop.

I just found this out too. The hard way. How do i fix this. I tried going back to my pioneer cards and reinstalling 3.0. Wont read the cards, prolly cause its the current version. :oops:

just boot to testmode and rename map to map_nt and map_ta to map, dnt forget to delete the contents of save folder

Well, I hope that you don't mind Julius, but I 'RedBlasted' your mod to suit my 'RedBlast theme'. Tell me what you think.

Cockpit w/ bigger car, bigger clock, and modified 'OFF' button to 'Scheme Changer'

rbl1.jpg

NEW redesigned Speedometer w/ phone button on the bottom

rbl2.jpg

Splitscreen

rbl3.jpg

Splitscreen w/ tripcomputer

rbl4.jpg

MapChanger

rbl5.jpg

CruiseDial

rbl6.jpg

Nav Settings

rbl7.jpg

I'm using the Teleatlas maps, I'm going to try the Navteq shortly. The signs where there when I had skin #1. I'm going to try removing the fov=55 value to see if that did it.

BUG ALERT, just confirmed that the signboard is not showing up, though the lane info works, i'm going to work on a fix and have it by tomorrow or saturday morning

BUG ALERT, just confirmed that the signboard is not showing up, though the lane info works, i'm going to work on a fix and have it by tomorrow or saturday morning

Great!

... and I though for a moment that I did something wrong when I put the mod on my unit.

...looking foward for the update.

Thank you!!!