AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you do, in me incorrectly are reflected the numbers of houses in new skine. The numbers of houses which are to the right reflected to the left and vice versa. you will forgive for the poor English of the, thanks

what map version or map provider are you using, i had the street number coded that way as one of the EU users pointed it out to be on the wrong side,

ok last night I downloaded all the IDT files and then realized during insllation that I didnt know which files to use...so this is what I came up with;

I am on 3.01 firmware:

so I installed skin#2 3.01 and fuel calc

but after going through all this I am thinking I am missin something like : IDT 3.0 or 2.0 I dont know...

I want the whole mod, but should I have installed the IDT 3.0 before the skin#2 because I am missing some files ...like extension folder and the maps for map_nt folder I added.

So as for a step by step:

I think I shoud have done the IDT 3.0 install then the #2 skin ....right??? or not.

If some one would give me the right path thanks :?::?::?:

also can I run idt3.02.5 with 3.01 firmware?..........thx

skin#1 and skin#2 is for firmware 3.0, please read the instructions carefully to avoid bricking your unit

IDT,

I just noticed this morning that I'm not getting my highway sign notifications. I looked in the road sign screen and changed from signposts to roadsigns(or lane info?) a few times and they don't show up. I tried this with and without a route. In my sys.txt I still have the show_roadsign=1 value under debug. I also added fov=55 to it but I had that before and it did not kill the highway signs. thanks for any help.

IDT,

I just noticed this morning that I'm not getting my highway sign notifications. I looked in the road sign screen and changed from signposts to roadsigns(or lane info?) a few times and they don't show up. I tried this with and without a route. In my sys.txt I still have the show_roadsign=1 value under debug. I also added fov=55 to it but I had that before and it did not kill the highway signs. thanks for any help.

i will look into it, can you provide me with a start address and a destination that passes by that highway and when do you ussually expect to see the roadsigns?

Ok, I have managed to put a Navteq map of Ontario in the 'map_nt' folder which I put in the APL2/igo/CONTENT folder. This does not work at all, as all that the AVIC is reading is the basemap. I get terrain, but no streets what so ever. I think that it cannot read the Navteq .map extension

Ok, I have managed to put a Navteq map of Ontario in the 'map_nt' folder which I put in the APL2/igo/CONTENT folder. This does not work at all, as all that the AVIC is reading is the basemap. I get terrain, but no streets what so ever. I think that it cannot read the Navteq .map extension

on the map changer page there's a map button, click that and see what map version its currently reading, if it's reading the basemap then it means that it's reading the map_nt folder (which will be named map onw since swithced), this is how the changer works, the executable file renames folders that's why it needs to restart, so having the map and map_nt folder in the content folder when the file is executed the map turns into map_ta and the map_nt turns to map, that is the concept of it, go to testmode and check if you have map_nt or map_ta, if you have map_ta then it means it did the renaming, double check that the navteq map is actually in the map_nt folder

on the map changer page there's a map button, click that and see what map version its currently reading, if it's reading the basemap then it means that it's reading the map_nt folder (which will be named map onw since swithced), this is how the changer works, the executable file renames folders that's why it needs to restart, so having the map and map_nt folder in the content folder when the file is executed the map turns into map_ta and the map_nt turns to map, that is the concept of it, go to testmode and check if you have map_nt or map_ta, if you have map_ta then it means it did the renaming, double check that the navteq map is actually in the map_nt folder

Hmmm, here is what I get when I check the map data on Teleatlas, as you can see, it ccan read all the maps:

nt.jpg

Here is what I get when I check the map data on the Navteq map. As you can see, it cannot see the Navteq map:

nt1.jpg

This is my Navteq map, DAMN! there's no streets!!!

nt3.jpg

Something is not right, somehow it is not reading my 'ontario.map' file that I have loaded

Hmmm, here is what I get when I check the map data on Teleatlas, as you can see, it ccan read all the maps:

nt.jpg

Here is what I get when I check the map data on the Navteq map. As you can see, it cannot see the Navteq map:

nt1.jpg

This is my Navteq map, DAMN! there's no streets!!!

nt3.jpg

Something is not right, somehow it is not reading my 'ontario.map' file that I have loaded

the thing is the navteq should be in .fbl format, it can't read .map file as those are the ones used by NAVIGON,

the thing is the navteq should be in .fbl format, it can't read .map file as those are the ones used by NAVIGON,

That is what I thought. How do you get them to .fbl format? All Navteq maps that I have seen are in .map format. I tried renaming the .map file but that did not work :(

That is what I thought. How do you get them to .fbl format? All Navteq maps that I have seen are in .map format. I tried renaming the .map file but that did not work :(

you don't convert them, you just have to download the right file for iGO, here's a link where i got it from viewtopic.php?f=34&t=29780&start=0&hilit=navteq+map

you don't convert them, you just have to download the right file for iGO, here's a link where i got it from viewtopic.php?f=34&t=29780&start=0&hilit=navteq+map

also, the first part has the canada.fbl

Thank you, it is working great now! The Navteq actually seem to have more detail in the terrain, so I think that i will stick with that. Thanks, Julius! I have your entire mod switched over to my new 'Redblast' theme as Pioneer black SUCKS!!. I just have to see if there are any bugs.

I like the phone link better than Diaftia's as it actually is a link to the phone menu than just a link to 'phone home'. Excellent work!

Thank you, it is working great now! The Navteq actually seem to have more detail in the terrain, so I think that i will stick with that. Thanks, Julius! I have your entire mod switched over to my new 'Redblast' theme as Pioneer black SUCKS!!. I just have to see if there are any bugs.

I like the phone link better than Diaftia's as it actually is a link to the phone menu than just a link to 'phone home'. Excellent work!

no prob, if you find any bugs let me know and i'll take a look at it,