AVIC411.com

IDT skin#2 v3.0 12/30/10 (download link updated)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

abb can u post me a link the link u have on your page isnt doing anything um also can u tell me how to install it please thanx

I just tried it and the link and the files work fine. You have to put all the files Except the schemes, in the 'APL2/igo' folder. The schemes folder goes into 'APL2/igo/content' folder

i'm calling it quits, too many things going on right now and too many people PM'ing me with stupid questions, READ THE HOW TO, i don't need this right now, i'm pulling my mod til i clear up my head and get back on my feet,

I am sorry to hear that! There is a select few here that are now in these forums trying deliberately to sabotage this forum with 'stupid' questions. Those same ones were here before posting spam and then posting advertisements in ALL the forums under a different user name. They then were reported and banned and they are now showing up again with a new user name looking like they are helpless and continuously asking stupid questions with an attempt to sabotage this forum and hog bandwidth! IDT, pulling your great mod and getting frustrated is EXACTLY what these losers want! Just delete their PM's. They go under several user names such as 'Azux', 'Smelley' , and there are a few more. They could be the same person or possibly others, but they are just here to sabotage this forum! Don't give in to them and just ignore them and DON'T EVER REPLY TO ANY POSTS BY THESE INDIVIDUALS!!!!!!

IDT, as you can tell by my post #, I have not been a "vocal" member of this site, though I have tried to help a few out when I felt qualified. I actually have admired the way you, one of the biggest contributors to this site, have been patient in all your posts when answering questions when others who contribute little, are real smart *sses.

I have not yet gotten the courage up to try your mods, though I did use CMH's AIO because it was no muss, no fuss. Frankly, with all the other personal challenges you have had, I'm surprised you put up with all that you do for as long as you have. I just wanted to say, from an over 50 year old guy, that I really respected what you have done with the mods, but more in the way you have patiently answered questions and tried to assist others.

Thanks and good luck in whatever you do!

i'm calling it quits, too many things going on right now and too many people PM'ing me with stupid questions, READ THE HOW TO, i don't need this right now, i'm pulling my mod til i clear up my head and get back on my feet,

I am sorry to hear that! There is a select few here that are now in these forums trying deliberately to sabotage this forum with 'stupid' questions. Those same ones were here before posting spam and then posting advertisements in ALL the forums under a different user name. They then were reported and banned and they are now showing up again with a new user name looking like they are helpless and continuously asking stupid questions with an attempt to sabotage this forum and hog bandwidth! IDT, pulling your great mod and getting frustrated is EXACTLY what these losers want! Just delete their PM's. They go under several user names such as 'Azux', 'Smelley' , and there are a few more. They could be the same person or possibly others, but they are just here to sabotage this forum! Don't give in to them and just ignore them and DON'T EVER REPLY TO ANY POSTS BY THESE INDIVIDUALS!!!!!!

I am sorry but I have been guilty of trying to assist these posters,I just thought they were a bit thick and very poor with English.Well,never again.I have been very grateful to IDT for all his help when using his mods.Hope to see you back when things are sorted.you are a top man.

new download link on page 4,

with some help i was able to purchase a used F700, delivery date is next week, thanks to all that helped,

to everyone that donated, if you think that your donation was not worth it and your expectation regarding the support is not met then send me a PM and i'll find a way to return your donation back,

They go under several user names such as 'Azux', 'Smelley' , and there are a few more. They could be the same person or possibly others, but they are just here to sabotage this forum! Don't give in to them and just ignore them and DON'T EVER REPLY TO ANY POSTS BY THESE INDIVIDUALS!!!!!!

Hi,

you are absolutly right. Got involved too: There was this Polish guy supposedly living in Ireland, not having a drivers licence and "modding" the device of his fathers friend... Nobody understood his poor English, but obviously he understoud the answeres... Suddenly, from one post to the other, he knew English! What happened? I offered him the money, his fathers friend promised, if he succeeded ;-) What a ashXXX Just someone wonders, I did not send any money.

@IDT: Glad you are back. Hope everything is fine again with you. Too bad, you don't live in Germany... I am urgently seeking two talented employees, knowing the Microsoft technology.

so long

Jojool

with some help i was able to purchase a used F700, delivery date is next week, thanks to all that helped,

to everyone that donated, if you think that your donation was not worth it and your expectation regarding the support is not met then send me a PM and i'll find a way to return your donation back,

Really great to see you back Julius.Hope your luck has changed for the better.This place has been really quiet without you. :)

Glad you are getting a replacement unit! Welcome back!

Today is the big day for IDT. He said in another post that his unit should arrive today. He's probably out in the freezing Manitoba cold installing it. Hope he's bundled up really well.

unit was deliverd yesterday late afternoon, just finished instlalling it and my hands are freezing (-25C outside), i'll start working with mods tomorrow

Today is the big day for IDT. He said in another post that his unit should arrive today. He's probably out in the freezing Manitoba cold installing it. Hope he's bundled up really well.

unit was deliverd yesterday late afternoon, just finished instlalling it and my hands are freezing (-25C outside), i'll start working with mods tomorrow

Good job. I can tell you've been itching to get back into modding. Keep warm, though.

For everyone else - I hope you guys see the dedication IDT has. Personally he is going through a rough stretch, but he's trying his hardest to please everyone who is depending on him to offer assistance and provide new zips to try out.

Good job. I can tell you've been itching to get back into modding. Keep warm, though.

For everyone else - I hope you guys see the dedication IDT has. Personally he is going through a rough stretch, but he's trying his hardest to please everyone who is depending on him to offer assistance and provide new zips to try out.

Great news.Always look forward to IDT'S Mods,they are always superb.It's been a bit quiet on here lately without him!Welcome back Julius.PS I am always available as a guinea pig for testing. :)