AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

As far as the zoom in and out... why not just push the wheel up or down?

I just find the on screen buttons a little easier to work with. Personal preference. No big deal. Maybe someday I will get to it.

The Navi button location does not bother me at all, but in the Stan/Andr2000 mod they shorten and faded the end of the street bitmap so there is no overlap.

Attached is an rar file containing 30 pics of this mod and several explanations of what many of the buttons do, so that those unfamiliar with this can learn easily. Most of the pics are from the emulator but their are a few from my AVIC F7010BT. I hope many enjoy this.

V2.1_NoMSN_12-17-09_pics.rar

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

As far as the zoom in and out... why not just push the wheel up or down?

I just find the on screen buttons a little easier to work with. Personal preference. No big deal. Maybe someday I will get to it.

The Navi button location does not bother me at all, but in the Stan/Andr2000 mod they shorten and faded the end of the street bitmap so there is no overlap.

Attached is an rar file containing 30 pics of this mod and several explanations of what many of the buttons do, so that those unfamiliar with this can learn easily. Most of the pics are from the emulator but their are a few from my AVIC F7010BT. I hope many enjoy this.

Thank you ,I am sure a lot of people will be grateful for this.

I use an old diaftia skin on my 900 Avic with my daycar picture. I have download the new mod. I look in the Data and saw, the file daycar.bmp and daycarghost.bmp not used. It is car.mdl same in the scheme file. Can I change this?

Sorry for my bad english......

Sorry, I am not following exactly what you want to do. Do you have your own daycar.bmp that you want to use? If so just replace the image with the one you want.

If you are using dpdursts special schemes with my mods I am not too sure exactly what to do with them but have been told they work fine. Someone else might have more info on here to chime in if that is what you are doing.

i have small keyboard when writing destination adress.

help me :(

Can you provide more details? I have never seen a small keyboard so I am not sure what you are referring to. If possible you might want to take a picture and upload it so I can see what you are talking about.

I use an old diaftia skin on my 900 Avic with my daycar picture. I have download the new mod. I look in the Data and saw, the file daycar.bmp and daycarghost.bmp not used. It is car.mdl same in the scheme file. Can I change this?

Sorry for my bad english......

Sorry, I am not following exactly what you want to do. Do you have your own daycar.bmp that you want to use? If so just replace the image with the one you want.

If you are using dpdursts special schemes with my mods I am not too sure exactly what to do with them but have been told they work fine. Someone else might have more info on here to chime in if that is what you are doing.

I would change the navigation arrow against my car picture.

Can you provide more details? I have never seen a small keyboard so I am not sure what you are referring to. If possible you might want to take a picture and upload it so I can see what you are talking about.

I saw this problem in another thread before and I think it had something to do with the language files. The person only had the problem when they used the Polish language.

I saw this problem in another thread before and I think it had something to do with the language files. The person only had the problem when they used the Polish language.

Ah, OK it might be a regional thing. I would make sure the device setting in sys,txt is set correctly and the regional settings in the Nav settings are set correctly.

Thanks,

Alex

Ah, OK it might be a regional thing. I would make sure the device setting in sys,txt is set correctly and the regional settings in the Nav settings are set correctly.

Thanks,

Alex

imag0023d.jpg

only this keybord is wrong, number keybord is ok.

i have Polish language. if i change launguage to english problem the same. small keybord :(

:idea: ??

imag0023d.jpg

only this keybord is wrong, number keybord is ok.

i have Polish language. if i change launguage to english problem the same. small keybord :(

:idea: ??

Thanks to the info from vansmack it appears that it might be the keyboard UI file. It looks like this guy grabbed the keyboard800_480.ui file from the default set of mods and it started to work correctly. I will look into a fix for this based on this information. If you would like to do it before I package another release look here for more info:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=27989&p=195698&hilit=polish+keyboard#p195696

Alex

Hi Alex,

sorry not working the file change daycar.bmp and daycarghost.bmp (ui_pioneer/common) vs. .mdl files.

What for a programm can convert .bmp to .mdl, possible?

Any idea?

I am not sure you can do that. To use mdl files you need to use a themechanger I believe. I would just find a BMP of an image you want to use. Then copy and rename the files daycar.bmp and nightcar.bmp. Those are the arrows for day and night. You might need to change the following in sys.txt as well:

3dcarsizemin=5000

3dcarsizemax=8000

3dcarsizemul=30000

I am not sure you can do that. To use mdl files you need to use a themechanger I believe. I would just find a BMP of an image you want to use. Then copy and rename the files daycar.bmp and nightcar.bmp. Those are the arrows for day and night. You might need to change the following in sys.txt as well:

3dcarsizemin=5000

3dcarsizemax=8000

3dcarsizemul=30000

You can use MDL's by simply coding them in SYS.TXT, no theme changer needed. Converting a BMP to MDL is pretty much impossible, though...