AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

Beautiful job Diaftia, this is a very professional product you have crafted.

My F900 update went without a hitch, and it breathes new life into the unit.

I love it!

:D

Glad you like it. Gives the ol' AVIC some additional flair. ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

I Love the new version, but I have a small problem that I just noticed...

What would keep the trip computer from functioning properly?

I press the time and the trip icons pop at the bottom of the screen however only the current speed is working...with or without a route. Please assist if possible.

Thx... :?:

This is a known problem not associated with the mods. From what I can tell its a Pionner/iGo thing. Do some searching and you will find a few threads on it. Long story short is nobody knows why it happens. Mine does it but there are several people whose work fine.

Alex,

can you add a shortcut button to save your current location. I think with garmin you can press the red arrow and add your current location as a poi or favorite.

Its a little deeper than that but its in the quick menu under POI then info. That is the screen to add anything from current location. If you want to add something specific search from the plan mode screen and add it there.

Wow great mod!! I been away since updating to 3.0 in september and you guys made some huge progress.

You need a license file to go along with the building files. They wont just appear by adding them in. You also need the license. You can do the maps at any time as long as you have the hacked ezrider.exe and associated license file. In all cases remember to add the license file and never replace it.

thanks for the response, I have the license file and the hacked ezrider. The maps loaded with no problem, but i still dont have the outlined buildings just the landmarked ones. For instance i said in another thread, that chicago still only shows me a few buildings around wacker dr such as sears tower.

I dont want to hijack the thread so could you help me here?

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=29258&p=207383#p207383

I just tried the latest mod and I have to say it is great.

The text on the main screen is easier to read. The split screen is cool too. When I checked it out in the emulator I was not sure I would like the zoom in and out buttons on the plan screen since the plus and minus signs where toward the bottom unlike the ones I showed you that were centered. Once I looked at it on the AVIC I thought they were fine.

I changed the date/time on the off screen to 100 font and blue (matches my button illumination). I also changed the Cruise Dial background back to Aurora.

I tried to get N-S-E-W's startup sound to work but it does not work on my unit. I have not taken a test drive yet, just a simulation, but all looks good.

Hey, Alex,

Is there any way I can get you to post your "My Flash Disk" on a download site so I can try it in mine to see if it is a software problem with mine that keeps the G**damn tripcomputer from working? :x

I am just friggin' tired of not being able to take advantage of this portion of a wonderful and useful mod!

Thanx,

Bud

Ok so I'm still fairly new to the modding part of this. I love the mods you have made....

Now my question. How do I know what version I am running? I bought my 900bt about a year and a bit ago. I assume the v3 is the newest version that just came out. I take it I have to get v3 on my unit before using this awesome mod!

Hi,

i am going to use this, i own an EU avic f700bt with Firmware v2 installed.

What do i need to run this ? Installed the hacked 3.0 firmware or buy the offical one from pioneer?

Read the instructions.

Hi, I read the instruction (Diafta's opening post) but it doesn't tell me anything about a required firmware level or "proven to work" models. It is designed for an F500BT.

Ok so I'm still fairly new to the modding part of this. I love the mods you have made....

Now my question. How do I know what version I am running? I bought my 900bt about a year and a bit ago. I assume the v3 is the newest version that just came out. I take it I have to get v3 on my unit before using this awesome mod!

Yes you'll need v3. There are some hack-installs around here if you want it or you can buy it from Pioneer.

Hey, Alex,

Is there any way I can get you to post your "My Flash Disk" on a download site so I can try it in mine to see if it is a software problem with mine that keeps the G**damn tripcomputer from working? :x

I am just friggin' tired of not being able to take advantage of this portion of a wonderful and useful mod!

Thanx,

Bud

I am in the same boat as you though! Mine doesn't work either. I think I have IDT's backup. Let me know if you want that.

guys, this will work with the F700, F710, F900 & F910 - maybe a few more... if you are already version 3 just stick the mods in they'll work out of the box, if you have v2 then you need to update the WinCE then plonk the mods in...

There are people running it on a 500 as well. Should work. Just need to change the device type in sys.txt.