AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

Hi Daftia,

I am trying to modify some of the items in your splitscreen mod and things keep disappearing. On top of the speed, the word "speed" doesn't show up and when I try to flip the actual street text and final destination street text, the dash "-" disappears. Do you have any idea why this is happening?

I have been trying to add a delete function to the splitscreen as well and cant get it to work. I tried adding Abb1's code into your files and i keep getting errors for the lines I added from his ui in the common folder. Is there a simple code that you have to add a delete button to the Splitscreen?

Thanks

Shouldn't be anything fancy. Sounds like your visiblemodels might be off or you are using black text on a black background. You can try to this for the delete route buttons:

Change the bmp= values to the images you want to use for mute and not muted as well as the x and y values for position.

That looks like the code for mute or unmute which I have working or is that the same for the delete button?

Ah, sorry. Yes, but use a different on release command of:

onrelease='run sc_btnARM_Delete_OnRelease'

and make the visiblemodel:

visiblemodel="navigation.has_route"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

I think I tried that and the problem was that it seems that the nav part of the splitscreen starts to show the map centered instead of on the left side like in the splitscreen, but I will try it again. Thanks

is there a way to have the emulator show a route, it is a pain in the ass when i have to adjust something to the mod when in route and everytime i try to navigate a route in the emulator, it keeps saying waiting for a gps signal.

Turn on Test Mode

Cheers

34by151

I think I tried that and the problem was that it seems that the nav part of the splitscreen starts to show the map centered instead of on the left side like in the splitscreen, but I will try it again. Thanks

I thought i tried that code and i did. The outcome is like I said, when you delete the route, the map in the splitscreen starts to show the map centered instead of on the left side. I guess it is better than nothing. Probably needs a script similar to what Abb1 has in his mod. Well I will keep trying. thanks for the help Daftia.

is there a way to have the emulator show a route, it is a pain in the ass when i have to adjust something to the mod when in route and everytime i try to navigate a route in the emulator, it keeps saying waiting for a gps signal.

Turn on Test Mode

Cheers

34by151

Alternatively you can load a saved route that was saved from your actual AVIC in the appropriate folder (not the same folder as under "My Flash Disk"). This has always worked for me.

Alternatively you can load a saved route that was saved from your actual AVIC in the appropriate folder (not the same folder as under "My Flash Disk"). This has always worked for me.

good idea i was going to try that next but now i know it works. thanks

I apologize but I was not able to find the info inside this thread. How do we go about changing the Red Diamond icon to a car, truck, etc? I noticed in one of the screen shots by Abb1 they had an orange car.

Thanks in advance. :)

Everything you need to know is in this thread,at the bottom of the first page.viewtopic.php?f=64&t=28376&start=0

Something must be wrong with me..... I'm 41 and I check this thread for v3.0 three times a day!!!!!

You're not alone. Thought it was just me

Guys, This is not going to be ready for quite some time and when it does, it will be put up in its own thread as was explained several times here. According to 34X151, this is a whole new rewrite of the code which does not happen overnight. Also, this is probably going to be different than Diaftia's mod here that you are familiar with so you may not even like it. We do not know what to expect as there were a couple requests for screenshots and those requests were denied, so please! be patient. personally, I would have preferred this mod to be modded with a slightly new graphical interface and the new features rather than rewriting a whole new code which may, or may not be completed depending on bugs and errors. But, to each their own, and I wish them the best!

Comments like what you posted are more considered spam than anything as it has no relevency to this thread and the topic on 'when' has already been discussed time and time again. Be patient! Look in the completed mods section and when it is out, it will be out

Something must be wrong with me..... I'm 41 and I check this thread for v3.0 three times a day!!!!!

Something must be really wrong with me, spent the whole day debugging code!!!

To clarify abb1's comment, The look and feel of the mod is retained so things will be familiar to everyone.

Cheers

34by151