AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 - UPDATED: 01/14/10

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

These mods were tested and made on a US based F90BT running 3.01.   I did a lot of coding on this to make additions and adaptations to what was there but the original mods are done by the following

Posted Images

Alex,

I am having a hard time trying to use the AVOID menu (STREET, MANEUVER etc, sometime it works and sometime it doesn't), because the CURSOR is staying at the starting point of the itinerary, so when I click on AVOID MANEUVER after the first turn, there is no effect on the current route because the CURSOR position is in the past.

I am looking for the code to set the CURSOR position to the next turn (whenever the AVOID menu is popped up), as this will render the AVOID instruction effective.

Can you lead me to it?

Thanks.

Jimbo,

Add the following line just before the end of the <script init> under <state st_Start>, of the file start.ui:

run sc_mute_guidance_immediately

Enjoy!

Mine is configurable but you can have it either default to mute all the time or not. You will be able to go into the sound settings and see all the changes. This is for speedcams, guidance, key clicks, etc.

Alex,

I am having a hard time trying to use the AVOID menu (STREET, MANEUVER etc, sometime it works and sometime it doesn't), because the CURSOR is staying at the starting point of the itinerary, so when I click on AVOID MANEUVER after the first turn, there is no effect on the current route because the CURSOR position is in the past.

I am looking for the code to set the CURSOR position to the next turn (whenever the AVOID menu is popped up), as this will render the AVOID instruction effective.

Can you lead me to it?

Thanks.

There are a few but the ones you are probably looking for are:

map.MOVECURSORTOSELECTEDITEM

or

map.MOVECURSORTOGPS

Mine is configurable but you can have it either default to mute all the time or not. You will be able to go into the sound settings and see all the changes. This is for speedcams, guidance, key clicks, etc.

Yeah, it is must better to fix everybody's taste, I add an option in the Settings too. :rolleyes:

There are a few but the ones you are probably looking for are:

map.MOVECURSORTOSELECTEDITEM

or

map.MOVECURSORTOGPS

Alex, can you show me how to get the actual car position in long/lat and then move the cursor to this position?

I think that I can achieve something with this.

Thanks.

Alex, can you show me how to get the actual car position in long/lat and then move the cursor to this position?

I think that I can achieve something with this.

Thanks.

You can probably get most of the information you need from my beta mods. Look in the route.ui file at the reverse route stuff. It gets your start point from the long/lat position as a start point/end point for the reversal.

Hey Alex,

Your smartzoom is actually working! Not perfect but working much better than before.

So how come you said at a previous post that you didn't make it after taking MB's smartzoom code? Did I miss something?

P.S.: I will PM you for my findings.

Chuck.

Jimbo,

Add the following line just before the end of the <script init> under <state st_Start>, of the file start.ui:

run sc_mute_guidance_immediately

Enjoy!

This does NOT work on mine or Diaftia's mod

Hey Alex,

Your smartzoom is actually working! Not perfect but working much better than before.

So how come you said at a previous post that you didn't make it after taking MB's smartzoom code? Did I miss something?

P.S.: I will PM you for my findings.

Chuck.

Smartzoom works the way you want it but the tilt settings are ignored for some reason.

Smartzoom works the way you want it but the tilt settings are ignored for some reason.

I have been playing with the smartzoom for quite some time (becaused of chucks request) earlier on in my mod. My findings were that the smartzoom does not work in the way it does in IDT's mod BECAUSE of the tilt settings! To me the tilt settings is what makes the smartzoom bearable, but that is my opinion, however, I am not going to get rid of the tilt settings as I find that they are an improvement in 'smartzoom'. However, if the tilt settings are ignored, then it would probably make Chuck happy, and it would work pretty close to the way he wants it.