AVIC411.com

New Z120BT vs. Z110BT

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, what is the best format to use for the ipod?

What do you mean??? IPod only uses one format....

Do some Googling, to find the optimal render settings for your IPod version...

What I do, is visit Apple's tech spec page for my specific IPod version, to find the optimal settings...

If you need to figure out what versions of the IPod that the Pioneer unit is compatible with, either read the manual, or go to Pioneer's site....

Most video editing software now a days, have a template for each generation of IPod....

I dont use an Ipod so I have no idea, I am just getting one from a friend. But I read before that it can use mpeg4 or H.264 thats why I am asking, but I will check for the optimized settings.

What is the max resolution the head unit can play? I am trying to convert some videos right now.

I dont use an Ipod so I have no idea, I am just getting one from a friend. But I read before that it can use mpeg4 or H.264 thats why I am asking, but I will check for the optimized settings.

What is the max resolution the head unit can play? I am trying to convert some videos right now.

That's all explained in the manual....

I'm pretty sure that any IPod resolution is compatible with the SD card(H.264)....

H.264/MP4 is the way to go....

I know DIVX has some pretty sweet backing...which should also work...

again...the manual is easy to download... it even has a section for the specs for SD card/USB media

Excuse me if this was already asked but does the Z120 allow you to use the rear view camera and navi (side map) while driving like the Z2 did?

It does... but it's a PITA to get to....

takes like....4 button presses....versus just 2 like the OG Z's