AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, new to this Forum. I am hoping I can get some help. I tried this mod and I cant get it to work. I follow the steps but I get get stuck on the part where it says open up Explorer. This maybe a dumb question but can anyone tell me what to do after we install CE and restart the system. I apologize in advance if this is already posted somewhere on here. I have tried two different cards and tried installing many times. Please help and I dont want to send it to pioneer. Thanks in advance.

Ignore the post. Figured it out.

Had the rebooting problem...installed this with no problems and everything works great!! Thanks for the info. Now going to try ABB's Chrome "All in One" V5. Hope it is as easy to install as this.

Thanks Again to Retell and Chuck88!!!

Glad that I can help! :rolleyes:

I was hoping for an update for this including the new maps...

Me too! I've been watching the forum waiting for a FX v3.2!

Also I have an issue where every time I turn the car on the NAV is in the search mode (I think that's what it's called) where it shows the little red target on the map and the map doesn't follow my car, I have to press the "Map" button to take it out of that mode and follow my car on the map. Kind of annoying to have to do it EVERY time I get in the car.

Was hoping an update would also fix that problem...

-TheChad

Me too! I've been watching the forum waiting for a FX v3.2!

Also I have an issue where every time I turn the car on the NAV is in the search mode (I think that's what it's called) where it shows the little red target on the map and the map doesn't follow my car, I have to press the "Map" button to take it out of that mode and follow my car on the map. Kind of annoying to have to do it EVERY time I get in the car.

Was hoping an update would also fix that problem...

-TheChad

I have the same issue where I have to press the Map button for it to get out of search mode. Also, I have to disconnect and reconnect my iPod for it to recognize it every time I start my car.

Thank you very much Retell for this upgrade.

I have a question before upgrading my unit.

I'm from france and I own an Avic F900BT.

If I understand, I can apply this hack even if my unit is an european one?

The maps coming with your archive are from USA & canada, I just have to find maps from europe, right? (ex. from here : http://www.igo-maps.info/eu.php)

Thanks in advance for your answers.

I have the same issue where I have to press the Map button for it to get out of search mode. Also, I have to disconnect and reconnect my iPod for it to recognize it every time I start my car.

This is because of Carver's nag NAV messages killer. It programs a click 2 seconds after AVIC booted up, and sometime it works (clicks on the message OK), and sometime it just clicks on the map.

Thank you very much Retell for this upgrade.

I have a question before upgrading my unit.

I'm from france and I own an Avic F900BT.

If I understand, I can apply this hack even if my unit is an european one?

The maps coming with your archive are from USA & canada, I just have to find maps from europe, right? (ex. from here : http://www.igo-maps.info/eu.php)

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Yes and vice-versa (for UC and EU firmware)! All you have to do is copy back the EU map files at the proper location.