AVIC411.com

FX3.1 Complete Firmware Image

• Replies 893
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the latest and greatest. You will not see a 4.0 upgrade to the F series as it is discontinued and has reached it's end of life for Pioneer.   You will love the 3.1 upgrade.

Posted Images

I need help please...

I did all the steps with the Rar and Sd. Got into the testmode and started the download.

Now when I did the transfer it didn't ask if I wanted to overwrite anything.

It finished the whole download (20 minutes or so) it closed the little file process window and said unable to copy a file. Not sure which file it was.

I then went into the "My Flash Drive" to see if the file was there and it was inside another file named "My Storage Device" and all the old files were still inside the "My Flash Drive" also. I'm thinking the old files should be deleted and the new files replace them. Should I delete all the old files and leave that one file in there (My Storage Device)? When I open the "My Storage Device" all the new files are inside. What should I do???

Any help would be appreciated!

Is this one still relevant ? Is it the most up-to-date, firmware / mods and stuff...

Sorry I am still new and these kind of question should be in the FAQ.. lol there's one about the 2.0 but nothing about 3.X :shock:

I could install this firmware into my F700 right ?

Thanks!

Is this one still relevant ? Is it the most up-to-date, firmware / mods and stuff...

Sorry I am still new and these kind of question should be in the FAQ.. lol there's one about the 2.0 but nothing about 3.X :shock:

I could install this firmware into my F700 right ?

Thanks!

This is relevant for the FW 2.0 to upgrade to FW 3.0201.

But if you have FW 3.020x and want to have an all in one solution with MOD and other stuffs (see post #1), then you can install it. Otherwise, look at the Completed Mods section for the most up to date mods.

When I attempt to copy the contents of "My Flash Disk" from the SDCARD to the AVIC, it tells me the contents are too large, and it does not copy all of the data.

In the WINCE upgrade menu I am selecting "0=WINCE by SD/MMC (Format)". Am I missing something?

The AVIC is stuck in a boot loop currently.

When I attempt to copy the contents of "My Flash Disk" from the SDCARD to the AVIC, it tells me the contents are too large, and it does not copy all of the data.

In the WINCE upgrade menu I am selecting "0=WINCE by SD/MMC (Format)". Am I missing something?

The AVIC is stuck in a boot loop currently.

Please search and read in this thread. You can try to delete a couple of maps from the CONTENT\map folder.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found the search button. That thing rocks.

Great up! Thanks!

I have not looked through all 43 pages, but when I'm in 3D view, none of my street names/labels are showing up. Is this normal?

It was there on v2.0 for me, but not it's not there. I can switch to 2D view, and the street names/labels show up just fine.

Any ideas?

... Copy the entire contents of the RAR file except for the WINCEIMG.BIN and WINCEIMG.CKS to the root of SD card. For the two WINCE*.* files, I had to use the one I download from this link. http://www.rapidshare.ru/1206567The'>http://www.rapidshare.ru/1206567The one that came with the FX3.1 would not allow me to boot after I flash WinCE ...

Has anybody succeeded in downloading from http://www.rapidshare.ru/1206567 ? As per the quoted post, it's specific for F500BT. This link times out and I've tried for several days now.