AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Under the "More Apps" section in App Radio Extensions you will find a switch to turn the apps on for touch screen use.

Yes, before I posted I already had all apps I want to use already turned on at the more apps section.

"viewing of front seat video source while driving is strictly prohibited."

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to ask, but i have problems...

first version on cidya 1.4.... worked ok i have shortcut and display ( i got display out and activator too, but not "on" )

this version 1.9.... something wrong with the display....goes black....

for info basic iphone 4 on 5.1.1 jailbroken

activator and display out uninstalled...it's the same

i have only "appradio" application that is showed on appradio screen ( same size as iphone screen ) and black...only sound...

i've reinstall as some users do ( appradio app, app ext too...etc )

one time "more app" section was empty telling me "there was an error bundle app load error...." something like that...

i've reinstalled...

it's the same...

i repeat, i have my personnal shortcuts anyway in appradio screen, but after short display from iphone appradio application....screen goes black....

Before this 1.9 version, i could see facebook page on appradio screen unit for exemple...( vers. 1.4...)

2.0 Beta 2 works on a jailbreaked 5.1.1 iPhone 4S

Some apps work without problems (Facebook, Infinity Blade 2) others go to blank screen often after startup (Safari, Mail), which requires a restart of the Appradio app.

Awesome Project as a whole. Respect.

back in version 1.4... back to normal for me....just of course...no touchscreen whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ?? :wub:

synor, when you talk about "restart appradio app"....i've been doing it...but no luck for me...

you're talking about appradio application ( original pioneer app...) ?

Hi, I figured out what was happening.

I had installed the cydia 1.4 version and updated via safari download enabler/i-file. Double checked the Software version, and it was buggy. Well i deleted the original cydia package, and re installed the beta from i-file and REBOOTED the iPhone and now all works.

I managed to stop the black screen crash when switching from an unsupported app back to the springboard by keepin safari open and when I want to switch apps I'd go to safari and kill the appradio app on iPhone, browse something on safari and then I can go to the spring board and reopen appradio. At least this way I don't have to re-spring the iPhone.

• RonS locked this topic