AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Just an info, did you see that you can "fit to screen" the display of app extensions goign in general setings , and set tv out in "normal" and not in panorama ????????

( i'm back on 1.1.4....)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there any way to get this to work with the pioneer avh 4400? This sounds amazing. Good job Mike. It has an app mode but when I tried it, it didnt really work.

Does the AppRadio app work in app mode? What do you mean by "it didn't really work"?

Any update on the next release? I noticed there was a twitter update a few days ago that you made good progress....

Any word on the next beta? Thanks!

Fixed switching from an unsupported app back to the AppRadio app. Hoping to have an update out in a day or two.

Does the AppRadio app work in app mode? What do you mean by "it didn't really work"?

Fixed switching from an unsupported app back to the AppRadio app. Hoping to have an update out in a day or two.

Hi Mike,

Where can find this new release out of this great work?

Not on Cydia yet.

reagards

gil

Dear all,

I have just update my iphone in 5.1.1 and appradio extention beta 2 dont work i dont have screen in my appradio, i have just a black screen, sorry for thist problem have been aborded here, i hope beta 3 work in 5.1.1 :-)

Dear all,

I have just update my iphone in 5.1.1 and appradio extention beta 2 dont work i dont have screen in my appradio, i have just a black screen, sorry for thist problem have been aborded here, i hope beta 3 work in 5.1.1 :-)

Hi all.

i hope beta 3 work in 5.1.1 too because i have the same problem with my Iphone 4 (ios 5.1.1) and appradio extention Beta 2.

;)

Hmm, odd, I too installed 5.1.1 on my iphone 4S but AppEx beta 2 is working fine. I do have the latest version of AppRadio+ installed as well, not sure if that makes a difference?

Hmm, odd, I too installed 5.1.1 on my iphone 4S but AppEx beta 2 is working fine. I do have the latest version of AppRadio+ installed as well, not sure if that makes a difference?

4s 5.1.1 using the latest version in cydia and everything works for me that ive tried. i dont use tvout, but i believe that isnt supposed to work in that version anyways.

no popup message on iphone when connecting, notifications show up, home button in pandora, custom background, show clock, show battery

• RonS locked this topic