AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Sorry about the premature post ^^

Hey guys. I'm on my phone so searching is a bit of a pain. Sorry if this is a repeat.

I have the latest beta of appradioex on 6.1 on an iPhone 4. I have the unsupported apps showing up. When I tap on one it launches, shows a bit then gives me that video watching warning. I don't have a bypass installed, but if I do the following, the apps will display.

Launch appradio app

Tap on unsupported app

Wait for warning

Tap home button on appradio

Tap apps on Appradio

Then press okay for the compatible apps warning.

You should now see the unsupported app

A bit of a pain, but it works(no touch support) :)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive had the beta 6 installed since it came out and i have to say that over time the scrolling through pages of apps has gotten smoother over time. i think that it may had something to do with it loading all the unsupported app icons. i also found that it scrolls better if you swipe above the battery percentage or time.

keep up the work Mike. if theres anything i could do to help out let me know. 

iphone4 jailbroken ios6

appradio 2.0.1

sphda02 4.16

appex beta6

iPhone 5 jailbroken 6.1

Appradio 2 (FW 8.30)

app ex beta 6

Any app that is selected in the "unsupported apps" list will show up on the display in a small windowbox.

Removing the apps from the list or torning "unsupported apps" to off fixes this.

(Also, google maps has a spinning circle of dots instead of it's normal icon.)

Rota desktop icons with IconRotator (As if anyone cares):

With this simple tweak can rotate in any direction springboard icons and the dock, allowing us to use the device in any position. Its operation is very fluid, so look at all seedy rotation. IconRotator not have any configuration, so once installed from Cydia will start automatically.http://www.esferaiphone.com/uploads/IconRotator1.jpg

Rota desktop icons with IconRotator (As if anyone cares):

With this simple tweak can rotate in any direction springboard icons and the dock, allowing us to use the device in any position. Its operation is very fluid, so look at all seedy rotation. IconRotator not have any configuration, so once installed from Cydia will start automatically.http://www.esferaiphone.com/uploads/IconRotator1.jpg

Just installed this works well,

iPhone 4

iOS 5.1.1

AppRadioEx 2.0.1-1

AppRadio 2 with bypass installed

I have no unsupported apps showing up and can't access them. Any ideas?

Iphone 4 ios 5.1

Appradio 1.8.2

Appradio 1 2.63

App ex cydia version

Just can get the notifications work on the supported apps ec touch

And still very slow im out of ideas

Can somebody help me.

The beta doesn't work on iOS 5 yet. Focusing on iOS 6 first.

Can I beta 3 back that worked better for me

You may have already mentioned it in a previous post, but what worked better for you in beta 3? I'll see if I can fix your issue in the next build.

You can change the beta number in the link in the first post to access old versions.

Edit: Nevermind, found the link to your video.

iPhone 5 jailbroken 6.1

Appradio 2 (FW 8.30)

app ex beta 6

Any app that is selected in the "unsupported apps" list will show up on the display in a small windowbox.

Removing the apps from the list or torning "unsupported apps" to off fixes this.

(Also, google maps has a spinning circle of dots instead of it's normal icon.)

How does removing the apps from the list fix the issue? If you remove it from the list, it doesn't mirror...

• RonS locked this topic