AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Hey guys,

actually I have an iPhone 4S with iOS 5.1.1 and have installed the Extension RC2. When I start the AppRadio-App without connecting

the iPhone tp the Radio and tap on the "compatible Apss"-Button the App. Starts loading and loading, but nothing happens.

When I connect the iPhone to the Radio and start the app.-Mode and tap on compatible apps on the radio screen I see the same screen as I describe above. It's loading and loading but no apps are shown on the radio screen.

When I choose some Apps in the Extension, for example Navigon or Safari, they were also not on the radio screen. I know that the Extension works, because when I put the clock in the Extension option on it shows me the clock on the radio screen.

Shortly, it shows me no support or any unsupport app on the radio screen, only a loading symbol.

I hope someone of you could help me with my problem.

Thanks and greetings and good evening from Germany

A411

P.S. Sorry for that bad English, hope you could undertand my text.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually I have an iPhone 4S with iOS 5.1.1 and have installed the Extension RC2. When I start the AppRadio-App without connecting

the iPhone tp the Radio and tap on the "compatible Apss"-Button the App. Starts loading and loading, but nothing happens.

When I connect the iPhone to the Radio and start the app.-Mode and tap on compatible apps on the radio screen I see the same screen as I describe above. It's loading and loading but no apps are shown on the radio screen.

When I choose some Apps in the Extension, for example Navigon or Safari, they were also not on the radio screen. I know that the Extension works, because when I put the clock in the Extension option on it shows me the clock on the radio screen.

Shortly, it shows me no support or any unsupport app on the radio screen, only a loading symbol.

Can you update to RC4 and see if you have the same problem?

Hey what's up, if you google ios 6 jailbreak with cydia you will get page after page of instructions on how to do it. I've done it and now have a fully jailbroken iPhone 4 with cydia installed. Most of cydias packages have been upgraded to ios 6 it runs with no problem. My only issue is, unfortunately, appradio extensions is not compatible with ios 6 yet. Patience is a virtue. I'm sure it will be soon.

Attitude is everything. :-P :-P :-P

Posted Yesterday, 11:59 PM

snapback.pngA411.com, on 26 September 2012 - 11:54 PM, said:

Can you update to RC4 and see if you have the same problem?

Hey mikedecaro,

thanks for the update info, it works perfect now after a restart of the iDevice. It is an amazing Extension tomorrow I will send you a donation.

Hope it comes an update for iOS 6 soon.

Thanks for your time that you invest in this Extension.

a411

Everything was fine until I updated "App Radio" app via itunes on my iphone 4: BLACK SCREEN on Appradio (1). Tried everything - with/without extensions.. But it is the original app from Pioneer that causes the black screen......

So DON'T UPDATE the app!

I just tested the newest version of the AppRadio app on my iPhone 4 running 5.1.1 and everything worked fine. Did you try deleting the app and installing a clean version? What is the radio's firmware version?

Hi,

I am running on RC4 (1.63 iOS 5.1.1):

1.) my mail.app keeps in landscape mode - after unplugging from apradio. Till I respring / reboot

2.) no "force single display" anymore? This would be very helpful because I got my iphone next to the display of my appradio...

Thanks!

Hi,

1.) my mail.app keeps in landscape mode - after unplugging from apradio. Till I respring / reboot

2.) no "force single display" anymore? This would be very helpful because I got my iphone next to the display of my appradio...

Thanks!

Hey,

I have the same issue with a landscape lock on the mail app. Though I don't gave a fix, I found that once you unplug your phone from the radio that you can exit out of mail, than double click the home button and x out of mail. It puts it back to normal w/o having to reboot/respring.

I haven't brought it up on the forum yet but I guess if I'm not the only one having the problem, we can assume there are more people that also have the same issue.

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks!

For one display just run app with backrounder work fine :-)

I have the same issue with a landscape lock on the mail app. Though I don't gave a fix, I found that once you unplug your phone from the radio that you can exit out of mail, than double click the home button and x out of mail. It puts it back to normal w/o having to reboot/respring.

I haven't brought it up on the forum yet but I guess if I'm not the only one having the problem, we can assume there are more people that also have the same issue.

Fixed this issue, should be available in the next release.

• RonS locked this topic