AVIC411.com

AppRadio Extensions 2.0 Beta - Full iPhone control

Can you please say sth about the missing "force single display"? Was there a problem?

It's not missing. I just changed the name of the setting so it makes more sense. "Force Mirrored Display" prevents apps from using the second display, so the iPhone screen can be mirrored.

For example, Navigon added a screen that displays a message stating something like "maps can not be viewed on an external display due to license restrictions". Enabling Navigon in Force Mirrored Display prevents it from showing this screen, allowing the navigation to be mirrored to the radio.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is probably an appradio software issue over the appradio extensions itself but just thought id mention it. ive updated both appradio app and appradio extensions to rc4, while playing pandora a popup will make the screen go black on the appradio. bitesms pop up or notification center pull down is what i did and experienced it with, after closing said popups pandora would show up again.

this is probably an appradio software issue over the appradio extensions itself but just thought id mention it. ive updated both appradio app and appradio extensions to rc4, while playing pandora a popup will make the screen go black on the appradio. bitesms pop up or notification center pull down is what i did and experienced it with, after closing said popups pandora would show up again.

I've came across this with bitesms too, when a text pops up it causes the screen to go black as the pop up shows up on top of whatever app is running. Not sure if there is a way around this other than removing it altogether.

I don't have bitesms so I can't test it. Can you try uninstalling the extensions and see if the screen still goes blank when you get a message?

hey mike,, im new to this forum. and came across this, and im really really impress.. i know this is for app radio

but i was wondering if there is any way in chance will this work . on my 8400 bh .. can you please help me to get this work on there.

im running ipod 4th gen 5.0.1 n avh 8400bh.. please help thank,..

Hey guys, i wanted to know if the latest AR extensions work with the latest AR update from pioneer?

As far as I know, yes. I'm using an AppRadio 1 with the latest firmware and the most recent AppRadio app.

i installed everything and uninsallted backgrounder... but everytime i click on a app like angry bird.. on my ipod it switches over n then it shows up but cant control anything..

Not sure if it works on the 8400. All of my testing was done on the AppRadio. If the AppRadio app works on that head unit, this should work as well.

I keep getting a black screen on the radio when clicking on non compatible apps; it's runs through my phone not the radio. I've read everything on the thread, which is mostly just telling of different ways of installing software; basically just reboot after every step and resetting all settings which I've tried but to no avail. I have an appradio one (SPH-DA01), a jailbroken iPhone 4s on iOS 5.1.1 with a properly installed appex 1.9.9-11 and appradio app 1.8.0. I've made sure I don't have backgrounder and I have all the dependencies downloaded. Not sure what RC3 or how to downgrade, could someone please help :) thank you in advance

Side note I'm from Australian if that is any addition information that might be the reason

• RonS locked this topic