AVIC411.com

2012 US/CAN Maps - CNSD-310FM/UC upgrade (updated to supereasymethod - beta)

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I tried to do this on an X920BT which I previously upgraded to the X930BT firmware (legit upgrade)

When I ran the SD card that I extracted the RenewalIFLib-AUTO-REPLACER v1.1 to, the screen turned red with the error

ErrInfo0 = 294 ErrInfo1 = 0

VERSION = $Id: TST_ScriptCopyCmd.cpp 4230 2009-09-18 00:47:26Z otsuki $

I wasn't sure if that was expected or not, so I placed the other SD that I extracted the Z140 firmware update to, booted up the unit with the card inserted, but it didn't boot off of it.. It just booted into the normal mode.

Anyone have any suggestions?

-Keith

I tried to do this on an X920BT which I previously upgraded to the X930BT firmware (legit upgrade)

When I ran the SD card that I extracted the RenewalIFLib-AUTO-REPLACER v1.1 to, the screen turned red with the error

ErrInfo0 = 294 ErrInfo1 = 0

VERSION = $Id: TST_ScriptCopyCmd.cpp 4230 2009-09-18 00:47:26Z otsuki $

I wasn't sure if that was expected or not, so I placed the other SD that I extracted the Z140 firmware update to, booted up the unit with the card inserted, but it didn't boot off of it.. It just booted into the normal mode.

Anyone have any suggestions?

-Keith

Oh NM.. I think I see what I did wrong.. I thought the script included the .dll.. it doesn't... I'll try that now..

Oh NM.. I think I see what I did wrong.. I thought the script included the .dll.. it doesn't... I'll try that now..

How do you get the DLL? That is where I am stuck. I can't seem to figure it out.

Ok, found the DLL. Ran the auto replacer and now it won't update. Trying to reformat the card and trying again.

I got it! I'm going to post the complete steps I took tomorrow, but I copied the dll from my prog0 folder, not prog1. I had to use the cardinfo.ciperma 930 update for it to load the firmware.. I now I have x940 firmware on my x920!-Keith

Lucky.

Mine seems to be messed up. Now nothing loads.

Ran the dll replacer and replaced it. Put in the 140 update and nothing happens. Tried 3 different cardinfo files and nothing worked. I hope its not permanently hosed