AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z1 and Bluetooth on Sale IN STOCK!

If you purchased a Z1 and bluetooth adapter from 6th Ave within the past week, has it been delivered yet and did the package have the BT adapter in it? Just curious because I placed my order only for the BT adapter last Friday (probably before you guys) and have not received a shipping notification. Yesterday I called them up and they said it would ship by the end of the week. Today when I called to inquire about the last guy's post (I'm trying to drop the price on my BT and get the iPod freeby), the salesman said the BT adapters have been out of stock for the past few weeks and they will not get them till next week. I bet they have them in stock but sales are limited to store purchases. Let me know if your delivery had the BT.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="jbell73"]They ended up dropping the price of the warranty to $250, BT adapter to $100 and threw in the ipod adapter for free. All in all, I'm not too sure I'll keep the warranty, but none the less for $1849 this is a good package price.[/quote] Hey man, I'm trying to get 6th Ave to drop the BT price and see if they will throw in the free iPod adapter. I told the guy that I've been referring people to them and he said he might me able to do it but he wants to know your name so he can look it up. He said an order number would be very helpful. If you don't mind, do you think you might be able to give me your info? You can PM it to me if you'd like to be more discrete. I'm assuming your name is Jeff Bell so let me know if this is correct and possibly give me your order number. Thanks.--Pablo
Pablo,

I would rather wait to see what I get. I did receive a confirmation email from them, and noticed they didn't exactly price the items as I was quoted. The only reason I probably got a price break on the BT and IPOD adapter was the warranty.

They actually priced the warranty at $215 (not $250), and the IPod adapter at $35 (not $0). The BT was $100.

I don't want to sabotage my deal if the sales rep wasn't supposed to cut that much.

Are you working with them including the warranty or excluding? Probably makes a big difference.
[quote name="palacios"]I'm glad I could be of help to some of you. BTW, I ordered my BT from them last Friday and I still have not received a tracking number by e-mail. Did you get yours by e-mail or did you call for it? Also, if your tracking shows delivery for Friday, I'm willing to bet that you will get it by Wednesday or Thursday at the latest. When I ordered my Z1 from them two weeks ago on a Friday, my tracking number showed delivery for the following Friday and I received it on Wednesday.[/quote]

They sent me an e-mail with a link to the DHL tracking page. I checked again today and it still shows delivery slated for tomorrow. When I ordered the BT adapter on Saturday morning(by phone), the guy told me I was getting the next to last one he had in stock. He did say that they were supposed to get another shipment in either this week or next week. He was actually really cool because he said normally they don't sell the ND-BT1 separately, only if you buy the AVIC-Z1 from them which I did not do. However, he said if I agreed to consider doing future business with them he'd make an exception and sell the adapter to me outright. Pretty nice guy(his name is Roberto) and a great deal at $120 shipped.
[quote name="jbell73"]I don't want to sabotage my deal if the sales rep wasn't supposed to cut that much.

Are you working with them including the warranty or excluding? Probably makes a big difference.[/quote]I did buy my Z1 from them for $1500. A few days later I received a call and purchased the warranty for $250. Then two days later I bought the BT adapter for $120. I spoke to the Pioneer salesman and he said he wanted your order info so he can see if my claim is valid. He was actually happy that I've referred a few people to them and is willing hook me up if I can prove that you got the same deal. I don't think it would sabotage your deal since you placed it over the phone and the conversation was probably recorded. Either way, you already have your order confirmation which they cannot mess with. Let me know if you're cool with it.
[quote name="klm42"]Pretty nice guy(his name is Roberto) and a great deal at $120 shipped.[/quote]I bought it from him too but I bought it on Friday. He did notice that I had ordered my Z1 from them so he didn't make a big deal about it. When I talked to him he said they had them in stock. That pisses me off that I ordered first when they were in stock and you got yours shipped when they had limited stock.
[quote name="Slick 6MT"]I left a message for Roberto this morning and he never returned my call. :( I guess I'll have to call again first thing tomorrow morning![/quote]

I was dealing with him too, He is off on thursdays, he said he will be working friday from 9-5
I got a call from Roberto this morning and he said that he was going to drop the price on my BT adapter from $120 to $89 because appearanty he has been getting more phone orders than he usually gets and he is attributing it to my referrals. He told me to keep referring you guys and that he would keep hooking us up with deals. He said if you call, ask for Roberto and mention that Pablo referred you. He said the $89 was just for me but he'd probably do it for you too. He'd at least do $100. Anyway, the BT adapters are not in stock and he said they will ship out next week.
Just ordered the AVIC-Z1, ND-BT1 (Bluetooth Wireless Adapter), CD-IB100II (iPod Interface Adapter), GEX-P920XM (XM Digital Satellite Tuner) and 6 year warranty for an awesome price! Roberto is a super nice guy and he hooked it up!!!

Oh yea, $0.06 for shipping! :D
Got my BT adapter installed yesterday and it works great. The only thing is you have to make sure to turn the volume down low or the person on the other end will hear an echo when they talk. I adjusted mine while on the phone until the echo disappeared completely and the other person's voice still came through loud and clear on my end. Gotta say that it's pretty cool to have Bluetooth in my car now. 8)