AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z1 and Bluetooth on Sale IN STOCK!

Anyone have one of these screen protectors? :?: I hear they are very good. I have a hard screen protector on my didital camera. Wish I had it before I broke the lcd screen.

[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/Screen-Protector-Alpine-Clarion-Kenwood-Pioneer_W0QQitemZ9740301093QQihZ008QQcategoryZ79835QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]http://cgi.ebay.com/Screen-Protector-Al ... dZViewItem[/url]
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negri21
Guys, i just bought my avic-z1 from sbh.com ([url=http://www.sbhcorp.com]http://www.sbhcorp.com[/url])

they were very good. I ordered it at noon-ish and got it next day at 11 am. Paid $80 for overnight early am, i had to my installer was there in the morning only. It was $1560 or so with overnight. very nice guys, and they have alot of other items too. I just wish i could find the remote for the Z1!!

email me or PM me if you know of where i can find it. but check out
[url=http://www.sbhcorp.com/]http://www.sbhcorp.com/[/url]

They are good.

and no i dont work for them.
Jeff
I have not. I called them this afternoon and they said they were getting a few big shipments today, mondy and tues and it should be in them. Probably in todays. Should go out soon and we should have them early to mid next week. who knows if its bull shit or not.
[quote name="hellmaster"]Jeff
I have not. I called them this afternoon and they said they were getting a few big shipments today, mondy and tues and it should be in them. Probably in todays. Should go out soon and we should have them early to mid next week. who knows if its bull shit or not.[/quote]

Well I dunno here’s the deal and what I know... I got off the phone with Peter at 6ave.com and he told me he was looking at a live screen and it was in stock ready for shipping. So I went ahead and placed the order for the z1 and bunch of speakers and amp. During our discussion he said something to the effect that the package would probably run upwards of 100-120 lbs. The DHL email indicates only 56 lbs. Won’t know for sure until it arrives but it sounds a little light for 2400 worth of speakers, amps, z1 and z1 accessories. Z1 probably runs 20-25 lbs alone anyways and amps and speakers aren't light. But he said it was all there and everything would ship Friday. Due to be here for Tuesday we'll just have to see then.

On different note I have to say that if everything is in fact there then I am pleased with 6ave. I'll be sure to let everyone know if it all came in or not on Tues, and granted I am putting the carriage before the horse but if all there on Tues... real satisfied. Hope my bubble doesn't get broken on Tues.

Peter told me on Thursday that they just received a shipment of the z1's and assured me that everything I ordered was in stock. He knew however that if I was told it wasn't in stock I wouldn’t have placed the order. I just hope I’m not falling for the "banana in the tail pipe trick" bait and hook. I'll call AmEX if the order is light and file a dispute for something about fraudulent business practices. Maybe I'm a little over doing it or feeling a little over zealous but it's how I feel. I probably get laughed off the phone. I have a half of mind to let AmEX know that I was promised certain services and merchandise on a certain date and 6ave didn't follow through. I don’t think anything can be done in fact, there's probably some kind protection/for businesses in the sense of allowing for some reasonable amount of lead time / leeway prior for shipping. But if you ask me the card should only be run for what is actually packaged and shipped. The when ready to ship balance of the order - run the card for that amount. Maybe someone has some thoughts or can speak intelligently on the matter. I mean that's how I run my business, when we ship we charge card.

COULD someone direct me to how to get the bypass set up and all that, please? I was fishing around and could not find it. Or if someone knows how or something. I am going to have an installer install unit and I dont know if he will conduct this or not. I think it is better that I do it to the unit myself, if it is done or can be done in that fashion, so I dont need to worry about him refusing to do it.

Matthew
The AVIC-Z1 weighs 7 pounds in the box with whatever it comes with (no accessories).

As for the charges they told me that they only charge for what was shipped. For my case that is only the Z1 & extended wrranty card and they will not charge me extra shipping for the back ordered items. At the time they ship I will get the charges for the back ordered stuff. So ... 2 seperate charges.

The charge for only the 2 items I recieved did not hit my card until about 2 days after I recieved them. No charges for the back ordered items yet.

So far all is on the up and up. I am not in a hurry and told them so. I dont even have my new vehicle yet so I am just gathering components so I am ready.

Hope this helps. :)
[quote name="jbell73"]hellmaster or anyone else -- Have you received anything from 6Ave recently?

It sounds like they didn't receieve any of what they were expecting as far as iPod or BT adapters. Has anyone received these items in the last week from 6Ave?
-Jeff[/quote]

Jeff, I received my Z1 and BT adaptor this past Monday (June 12) which I ordered the previous Thursday. Apparently I got one of the last BT adaptors they had in stock.
well as i mentioned in a previous reply..." spoke to Peter and he said everything was in stock on my order..."

Box came yesterday and NO BLUETOOTH!!!!!
Customer service said it was a simple mistake and that the sales person (Peter) was in fact looking at a live screen but that 6ave.com was confused to what product came in and it was mis-typed into the system....

Yeah whatever same ol' bullshit lying to me that everything i ordered was there and ready to ship. I tried to get some idea as to when it would be in and she said that it is marked as any day now. I asked if that really means week, 2 weeks, month or so and replied that it means any day now. Real ugly way of doing business. But things happen and i do understnad but as i pointed out to the cust serv rep...
If 6ave could have just called when they prepared the packing slip so i could be informed as to the mixup then i would have been able to contact my installer and at least given him a more advanced notice. He ended up pushing out 2 installs to have space for mine.

So forget what i said about 6ave having them. I was told they did but like i said i couldt say for sure until the box gets here -
NO Bluetooth at 6ave.com today 6/22/06

matthew
I have one Bluetooth adaptor I decided not to use. I paid 249 last week from a guy online. Id be willing to sell it for cost plus maybe just a little for my trouble if anywon wants to pay the extra and not wait until its available online. email jim6122rice at yahoo Otherwise Ill throw it up and ebay and get 400 bucks for it :)