AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z1 and Bluetooth on Sale IN STOCK!

ok, i called 6ave and some A_Hole told me the warranty was $299 and the unit was $1799. WTF? I explained that I was under the impression that it was $1499, and he said that was a sale and to call back in a couple of weeks. Luckily I was at work, or i woulda ripped him a new one...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Anonymous"]I called in to 6ave today and was told that the pricing on the AVIC Z1 will change next week as they get a new shipment in (they're out of stock now). They'll be dropping the price back to $1500, instead of the $1700 they're charging now.

In my opinion, the extended warranty is just money down the drain, especially since its offered by a 3rd-party company and not Pioneer. I've dealt with these before and most times, these companies end up charging you extra when you really do need to fix what you bought.[/quote]

IN STOCK CALLED GOT MINE 2000 Z1, NAV, NDBT1, HE SAID THEY WERE AND I TOLD HIM ID CANCEL IF IT DIDNT SHIP OUT IN 3 DAYS HE SAID OK
We'll see. I called today, and they said the Ipod unit was in, but not the BT. I asked that they please ship the iPod unit seperately, and the guys said he would let the shipping manager know.

What if anything will actually ship, I don't know.

-Jeff
[quote name="hellmaster"]Just checked my email and I have a DHL Tracking # with a delivery date for tomorrow: 6/14/2006.

I'll post if everything is in the box when and if it is delivered tomorrow. :)[/quote]

Mine was delivered yesterday (Z1, Bluetooth adaptor, and Backup cam) and I ordered it on Thursday. :lol:
If you buy the Z1 online thru their website, do you still get the Pioneer warranty? I checked Pioneer's site and 6ave.com is listed as an authorized Internet retailer (they weren't until last week though).
Are you getting onto the pioneer site? [url=http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/]http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/[/url]
I am getting a down for maintance message for a few days.

Today it says:
"Wednesday June 14th, 2006. Pioneerelectronics.com is down for maintenance. Please check back in a couple of hours.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience. "

This is what I found on 6ave.coms site:

"6th Avenue Electronics is proud to be an Authorized Dealer for all of it's brands carried. This means that all products that we sell are directly purchased from the manufacturers and come with a [b]full manufacturer's warranty[/b]. Below is our Authorize Dealer list provided with the manufacturer's telephone numbers; if you have any questions that you would like to ask the manufacturer of the products we sell, you may call them at the numbers below."

Pioneer 800-746-6337
Pioneer Elite 800-746-6337
[quote name="hellmaster"]Are you getting onto the pioneer site? [url=http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/]http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/[/url]

Today it says:
"Wednesday June 14th, 2006. Pioneerelectronics.com is down for maintenance. Please check back in a couple of hours.

"6th Avenue Electronics is proud to be an Authorized Dealer for all of it's brands carried. This means that all products that we sell are directly purchased from the manufacturers and come with a [b]full manufacturer's warranty[/b]. Below is our Authorize Dealer list provided with the manufacturer's telephone numbers; if you have any questions that you would like to ask the manufacturer of the products we sell, you may call them at the numbers below."

Pioneer 800-746-6337
Pioneer Elite 800-746-6337[/quote]

Thanks hellmaster. I was able to get on Pioneer's site earlier today, but now its down. I saw that 6ave.com was added to their Internet dealer list, but just wanted to see if anyone has ordered online from them, as opposed to over the phone. I read that the warranty is only good if you place a catalog sale (over the phone sale).
[quote name="Anonymous"] [quote name="hellmaster"]Are you getting onto the pioneer site? [url=http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/]http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/[/url]

Today it says:

Pioneer 800-746-6337
Pioneer Elite 800-746-6337[/quote]

Thanks hellmaster. I was able to get on Pioneer's site earlier today, but now its down. I saw that 6ave.com was added to their Internet dealer list, but just wanted to see if anyone has ordered online from them, as opposed to over the phone. I read that the warranty is only good if you place a catalog sale (over the phone sale).[/quote]

If you look, they are not listed as an online dealer for "Car Audio", only TV's and A/V equipment. That makes me think that an on-line order would not qualify for the warranty. It looks like the only Car Audio Authorized Dealers are the stores that sell it for MSRP.