AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z1 and Bluetooth on Sale IN STOCK!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="ducatiboy"]I was going to say, you should buy them all up and sell them on here to other forum members, I'm sure they would give you a little for your trouble. Most people can't even get them.[/quote]

I think you're right, i'll find out how many they have and buy as many as I can, without going bankrupt :lol: Hopefully they still have them when I get there.....

I've found a couple of them so i'll see what I can do. Maybe I can get the manager to hold them for me.
I'm sure Pioneer fills back-orders based on the date, so it depends entirely upon when they got the order in.

I know Crutchfield hasn't received an ETA on their next shipment, so either 6Ave is lying, Crutchfield isn't being honest, or Pioneer ships to which ever dealer has the oldest open order.
i was at the 6th ave in Jersey City today and the sales guy told me that pioneer recalled their entire stock the bluetooth modules to update the software in them due to some phone compatability issues. They were expecting to get the units with the fix in sometime in the next week or so.