AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z1 and Bluetooth on Sale IN STOCK!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pissed so I called Pioneer. It seems that they have ran low on stock.
They said to check with Circuit City or Best Buy in your area. I told them that I have been waiting for a couple weeks for back ordered items and I'm not happy.

They put me on hold.
They said they checked with their shipping and parts people and that they have a huge shipment going out the last week of June and to expect the sellers to have them the first week of July. Lets hope they are right.
[quote name="hellmaster"]Has anyone found somewhere that has the CD-iB100ii & ND-BT1 in stock?
This sucks.
Have been calling 6ave.com and getting alot of attitude. we should all bomb them will calls, they lied to half of us.[/quote]

I just got my CD-iB100ii from circuit city out here in Jersey. I ordered it online to make sure it was in stock then did store pic up.. Just try circuit city.com it wont hurt to try :mrgreen:
6Ave better get them by first week of July. Those dumb shits are totally dishonest and just trying to take advantage of people who are looking for a decent deal on an expensive piece of hardware.

Did anyone notice on their packing slip (receipt) from 6Ave that it says "Purchased from: WEB" or something similar? I bought mine by calling in, figuring that it would be considered a store/catalog order. I'm wondering if this means that the warranty is not valid, since Pioneer doesn't honor warranties from Z1's bought online (at least from 6Ave's site)...
Why would the warranty be void if pioneer lists 6ave.com as an authorized internet reseller?

check out

[url=http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/top/div/article/0,,2076_310070097_277297187,00.html]http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v ... 87,00.html[/url]

Am i missing something?

And, I also purchased from 6ave.com and yes they are jerks.. But only after you tell them that you want the unit only and not there aftermarket warranty (where they make their real money)
[quote name="ScottCA"]Why would the warranty be void if pioneer lists 6ave.com as an authorized internet reseller?

check out

[url=http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/top/div/article/0,,2076_310070097_277297187,00.html]http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v ... 87,00.html[/url]

Am i missing something?

And, I also purchased from 6ave.com and yes they are jerks.. But only after you tell them that you want the unit only and not there aftermarket warranty (where they make their real money)[/quote]

Notice that "Car Audio" and "Navigation" is not listed under 6th Ave, but is under other vendors like Best Buy.

[b]6th Ave[/b]
Plasma: PDP-6100HD, PDP-5060HD, PDP-5050HD, PDP-4360HD, PDP-4350HD, PDP-42A3HD
A/V Components:
Audio Systems:

[b]Best Buy[/b]
Plasma: PDP-6100HD, PDP-5060HD, PDP-5050HD, PDP-4360HD, PDP-4350HD, PDP-42A3HD
A/V Components:
Audio Systems:
Video Components:
Car Audio/Video:
Navigation:
Video Components:[list][/list]
I think you are all over analyzing this. I've never heard of Pioneer not warranting a product in the first year.

Let's not try to solve a problem we don't have yet. Do we have a problem?

I've seen multiple posts saying Pioneer will warranty any true Pioneer unit within the first year. Weather or not it was purchased from a Authorized retailer.
hellmaster,

I'm not sure but I would guess that only the main unit is covered, since when I registered the warranty on their web site it only asked for a single serial number for the single unit. You might be able to make a case either way.

Regardless, this is getting rediculous. I ordered my unit on 5/31, and have yet to receive either the BT or iPod adapter. Nothing has been shipped yet, nor have I been billed for the units.

I could cancel them, but they were discounted, and the shipping has already been paid for, so I don't want to shell out an additional $40 just because I don't want to wait for the items. Now that I think about it though, maybe it's worth it. Order them from crutchfield, and you'll get them as they come in. They do have the iPod units in now.

I'll give them another week or so, but yes this is truely frustrating, but I'm sure it is for them too. Just not very convenient.
Probably just the Z1 is covered like you said.

Yes it is very frustrating. I have only been charged for the Z1 and warranty.
I dont have my vehicle yet so its not inconviencing really for me. I can understand how it would be for someone waiting to install it all at once. Thats what I want to do.

It seems that Pioneer dropped the ball on this one. Maybe they didnt expect that when the Z1 came out there would also be a big demand for its accessories. I dont know how they could think that but it looks like they did. We should be looking at 1st week of July. Read my post from Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:20 pm.
Guest Ashok
Just wanted to say I finally ordered my stuff, looks like I will in line waiting as well, that's ok because I still have to finish cutting and sealing the air ducts in my 330ci. :?
You are correct. They will always repair it for the first year as long as you have a receipt (so ebay doesn't count.) Its a CA law and their US headquarters is in Long Beach

[quote name="jbell73"]I think you are all over analyzing this. I've never heard of Pioneer not warranting a product in the first year.

Let's not try to solve a problem we don't have yet. Do we have a problem?

I've seen multiple posts saying Pioneer will warranty any true Pioneer unit within the first year. Weather or not it was purchased from a Authorized retailer.[/quote]
SCREW 6AVE!

I cancelled my order for the BT and iPod adapter with them.

Funny thing was it took them about 30 seconds to acknowledge my cancellation, but never replied to my email from two days ago asking for a ETA ship date for the items.

I understand they don't know why they don't have them, but others have them in stock, why not them?

Anyway, I'm done with 6Ave now. Good luck to everyone!