AVIC411.com

lowest $$ for pioneer avic d3

I ordered mine from Compuplus on Saturday, got an email Monday requesting me to add my work address to my credit card because I filled the shipping address with my work address. That's a big plus because many other sites don't give you the option to ship to work address. Everything cleared and they shipped out Wed and I received it Friday. Got it in 2 days to Canada....Fedex and Compuplus know their stuff since there were no delays in customs.

FYI - Crutchfield announced the opening of a Canadian site but it is not working yet.

www.crutchfieldcanada.com

www.crutchfieldadvisor.ca

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finally got all the stuff, turns out Compuplus shipped two seperate packages and only gave me one tracking number. I am a bit disappointed in how long it took to get everything but the prices were great and if you don't mind waiting a couple weeks then I can verify that I did eventually recieve everything I ordered. I am going to install this weekend in my '01 Lightning will take some pics to post up when I'm done.

Cheers everyone!

P.S. I did a search but didn't find anything and was wondering if anyone knows if the Reverse and VSS wires were the same on the '01 as they are on the newer f150's? Grey/balck on the radio harness for VSS and pink down in the kickpanel for reverse?

ordered mine late tuesday night. Figured it would process Wed. morning and with the two day shipping get here today. However, when I returned home from being out working i had an email from Thursday requesting I send them the same phone number that is on my bank records. (the same dang number that I had put down 3 times on the order form). So my paying for 2 day shipping seems to have been a waist of money. If it ships today then it should get here Tuesday. ANy later than that and I will not be happy.

I ordered my D3 from Compuplus at 1am Thursday. I figured it would be shipped FedEx and since they deliver on Saturday, I paid for 2 day shipping. I got an email Friday afternoon with the a UPS tracking #. It shows that the package will arrive this Tuesday. That was a waste of the extra $10. Hopefully I won't have any problems with it, since they apparently aren't an authorized dealer(I asked them if they were and they said "we never have any problems with them because they know us pretty well)

I ordered from Compuplus last Tuesday with their standard shipping. Received my stuff on Friday, and had it installed by Saturday. No issues, very satisfied with their service. This is my second D3, and it went even smoother, faster, and cheaper than the first I got from Crutchfield.

For the price they charge, I didn't expect super fast or convenient service, but they surprised me.

For the price they charge, I didn't expect super fast or convenient service, but they suprised me.

I think if I ordered mine on a monday I would have gotten it sometime within that week. I got it though and its in the truck. All is well.

COMPUPLUS is awesome.

Ordered June 23, 2007, received June 28, 2007 in Canada.

Total taxes and brokerage was only $112 CDN.

Total to me is $933CDN shipped all inclusive.

Compare that to buying locally at Futureshop or Best Buy

$1299 + tax = $1,480.86

Total savings = $548

I registered just to warn about Wisetronics (2 posts above mine).

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Wisetronics

The company is a fraud, do not order from them.

This is taken from the Better Business Bureau Site:

Type of Business: Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Dealers

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

Nature of Business:

According to complaints filed with the BBB, WiseTronics employs bait and switch sales tactics in order to sell more merchandise. After placing an order on-line, consumers receive an e-mail instructing them to call the company to "confirm" their order. Once on the phone, sales representatives try to sell consumers extra batteries, accessories, and warranties, some of which are included with the camera. When consumers decline, their order is cancelled or they are told that their item is not in stock.

Customer Experience:

Based on BBB files, this business has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau, because there is a pattern of complaints, and the business has not corrected the underlying reason for the complaints.

I just bought my D3 from Crutchfield for $799.00 + tax and the BTB200 for $159.00 + tax. As usual, they included the vehicle specific instructions and the harness for free.

I told them that I found them both on the web for $739.00 and $149.00 (which I really did), and they made me their best offer based on all the sales they recently had or were planning.

NO ASKY NO GETTY!

Good luck!

jan j

:D