AVIC411.com

I received a copy of the service manual fior the z2 , the front cover says z2 and the euro version avic-hdbt1 but inside it is all avic 1 stuff not sure if its the real thing. It has info on how to enter the service menus and stuff for the z2i can send people a copy if they want to see it.

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just ordered a Z2 service guide, though the item is stated as backordered... Hopefully I will get that soon - guess will see... Until I get that, I am stymied...

That thing could not have been cheap, I am sure some forum members would kick you a few $$ for a copy.... hopefully it has the answers we have been seeking.

I saw that some people are having problems downloading file and they start over and over from the beginning...

I have created a new folder 'by_parts' where you will find a list of separate archive parts (total of 24 parts at 1.44MB each)

This will hopefully let you get the file easier.

Hope this helps

dimaj: Your GOLDEN! Thanks for getting this out there. I went through the Pioneer parts replacement website to purchase the Z2 guide. Interestingly, they list the Z1 guide at about $100USD - but its shown as no longer available. The Z2 lists about $25USD (no donations necessary :) , though we might consider a prize for the first to identify and share the bypass! Like the X Prize for AVIC Z2 owners lol), but its backordered about 6 weeks. This was a pleasant surprise today, my reading now commences :)

Cheers!

dimaj: Your GOLDEN! Thanks for getting this out there. I went through the Pioneer parts replacement website to purchase the Z2 guide. Interestingly, they list the Z1 guide at about $100USD - but its shown as no longer available. The Z2 lists about $25USD (no donations necessary :) , though we might consider a prize for the first to identify and share the bypass! Like the X Prize for AVIC Z2 owners lol), but its backordered about 6 weeks. This was a pleasant surprise today, my reading now commences :)

Cheers!

I called them customer support this morning asking about invalid character display (I have some Russian MP3s and tags are not shown correctly, however everything is showing if CD is going through Gracenote...) but anyhow.. the guy on the phone couldn't help me, so I asked him about a service manual and if I could get my hands on it...

Basically it is $110 for the manual and some other addition for $25... that's insane!!!

I found a better deal: $15 for the manual at http://getmanual.com

They seem to have a pretty large selection!

dimaj