AVIC411.com

hey all. i think i might have made a huge discovery in this Z2 bypass problem. I disassambled the AV.EXE file under SDATA\PRGO\APL. i found a few lines that state some "statechangebypkbstatus" and a bunch of others. there is also one that states "drivingstatusbyinterlockchangedevent" Im gonna mess around with these and see what happens. maybe we just need to take a line out somewhere!! check out the screenshot i attatched. i need to buy the software so i can copy lines of code.

post-6187-12872752317178_thumb.jpg

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ltl2007, I foung the same structure in some of the files but I was using .txt to open them and when I removed the lines or tried to change them and save the file the program wouldn't boot. However it appears that you are using a program debugger maybe that will save the changes with better results... you may want to also look into the HMIManager.EXE you will find similar codes. GOOD LUCK!

about the dll, i found a file, i forget what the name is. Im currently at work. It has a bunch of lines that say ??DOACTION then the same as the attatched file i posted earlier. I will try to get some more code up tonight, maybe as a text file so everybody can look at it. Maybe thats our bypass answer right there. My brother in law is a senior programmer for a medical firm, im going to talk to him today about helping out.

Hey I'm all in! After >350 miles mine failed. Now it's repeatedly failing at a faster rate. It compares the parking brake with the GPS or other evidence of motion then cuts out. Let's crack this thing once and for all!

hey itl2007 i have been working on those same lines i found that if you delete those lines off the z2 when the z2 boots it says unknown application and it stays on the black screen then i tried to replace those lines whith the z1 in the same file same number line and it did the same but if you compare the 2 files from the z1 to the z2 and you will notice that the statechangebypkbstatus and all the other lines you were looking at are in the z1 file aswell just in a different line this is what i have noticed i worked hard on the bypass for about a month then i got tired of playing with it and no result the closest to the bypass i got was being able to all the functions while driving but the street name on the nav disappeared i hope this helps you abit i also did a bunch of other stuff if i can help you in any way feel free to pm me

titos, thanks for the info. every bit helps a lot. i have another couple lines that might interest not just me and you, but maybe everybody out there might have some idea. ive attatched a jpg file. the file is aplcommonlib.dll in the SDATA/PRGO/APL folder. im still workin on a way to save it as a txt. i dont know what language this is in, but there are a lot of IF's in there, which remind me of the old QBASIC days.

post-6187-12872752323083_thumb.jpg

i really hope u guys figure this out. i know nothing about this stuff or what any of that stuff is above. i wish i did because i would help out in a heart beat. sorry to say i am no help but you guys would help out a hell of alot of people by getting this thing cracked. good luck guys.

Hmmm... Kinda looks like 'C' (programming language).

Edit: And the 'asm' statements look like assembler.

You can use C to write assembly language. In fact the 8086 embedded processors (which is what intel uses) are largely programmed using C. I have quite a bit of experience in this field. I do not have an avic z1 or z2, but if you guys need a file looked at, or some code you need help with, let me know I would be more than happy to help out.

Maybe the assembler statements are there because this is source generated from a decompiler and the decompiler didn't know what to put in those places, so it just left the original machine code (in assembler).

Beep1: you actually program in assembly? A lot? :shock: You don't, perchance, have thick glasses and a pocket protector, do you? :wink:

It's been years since I've done any C programming, and even longer for assembler (back in highschool). So I humbly bow out of the "avic411.com resident geek" race. It's all yours, buddy! :lol:

Beep1: you actually program in assembly? A lot? You don't, perchance, have thick glasses and a pocket protector, do you?

I have taken a bit of a break from assembly, but I specialized in it in college. I took several advanced embedded classes. Aside from college, I worked on several projects wih embedded hardware. Mainly the intel 8086 embedded microprocessor and assembly language. I programmed with both assembly language itself (mainly MASM 32) and C programming.

The point is, most of the programming you write in assembly, you can write the same code in C. It is also a lot faster, and more powerful. Its easier to follow the logic as well. If you look at the C code there, you will see normal C programming logic, mixed with a bunch of code and registers you would see in assembly (such as the eax register).

And no, smartass, I am not one of those guys whos never seen the light of day or a womans touch. J/K, i really don't take any offense to criticism.

But, the truth is, you would never expect me to even know how to work on a pc. I come from a blue collar family and have a construction backround. I just have an interest in engineering and happen to be good at it.