AVIC411.com

CD-BTB200 & Bluetooth Phone Compatibility Guide

the generic beeping ring is from the headunit itself, and you can disable it in the menu while in BT-Tel mode. I have "use phone ringtones" enabled in Jetware and my ring tones play through the stereo. When i had MS voicecommand installed i would even hear the call announcment (e.g. "Call from Mom's cell") through the stereo.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For the Droid you need to get the Bluetooth File Transfer program in the app Marketplace. Then you need to make sure that you disable the a2dp portion of the bluetooth handshake ie media on the phone

What are the other setings in your phone's BT menu?

I had to disable security beam authentication to pair sucsessfully, andmy bluetooth explorer is enabled but Bluetooth file sharing is not, and I have no COM ports setup, do I need to setup one?

and within the HTC's Settings do you have your device set to use wireless stereo, and Handsfree?

Thanks- Jonah

I left all other settings as default.

Beam Authentication: On

Turn off visible mode: never

Enable Bluetooth Explorer: Off

Enable File Sharing: Off

Under the settings for Pioneer BT unit, i have Hands Free and Wireless Stereo both checked, but i still have to connect the BT Audio manually each time. I am also using a cooked ROM from xda-developers FWIW.

You Sir Are A Gentleman And a Scholar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words cannot explain my appriciation right now!

IP Bus just needed to be connected to the IP Bus OUTPUT NOT INPUT!!

With it in the wrong port I could get no audio, but once I switched it over

IMMEADIATE DIFFERENCE! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH! thing works like a charm now! and to think i was ready to box it back up and return it!

WOHOO, is there anyway to get the D3 to play custom ringtones over car speakers though?

haha, i wouldn't quite say that, but i'm glad it worked! I certainly know how frustrating it can be.

yeah, its kind of like installing a time bomb in your car, if you cant figure out how to get it working before the refund period you end up stuck with a 180$ paperweight, lol. Thank you again for your help, I am sure glad I found AVIC 411!!

I just bought the Samsung r610 slider phone yesterday, and had the BTB200 installed already. Both the phone and the headunit/BT module find each other, but cannot seem to pair. The headunit (D3) gives me "connection error", and then will connect the odd time, but not hold the connection. The phone never gives me a successful pairing message and just continually gives me the "pairing" screen. The odd time, it will display a message of "the key didn't return during pairing". Any help, please?!?!?

Service Provider: at&t

Phone-SW Version: Sony Ericsson W760i

Autoconnect: Yes

Basic Function: (Make & Recieve a call, Call History, Preset Memory) Yes

Phone Book Transfer: Yes

Signal & Battery Strength Indicator: yes/yes

BT Audio Capable?: YES

Service Provider: at&t

Phone-SW Version: Apple 3G

Autoconnect: Yes

Basic Function: (Make & Recieve a call, Call History, Preset Memory) Yes

Signal & Battery Strength Indicator: yes/yes

i cant find if the iPhone 3g has the OPP bluetooth profile or not...so i'll just ask...can you transfer the phone book in one transfer? or do you have to do it one contact at a time?

-KNemesis