AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z2 Pre/Post-June Bypass Files

Started to look through the 35 pages of this post and gave up so I am just gunna ask.

What are ya'll using for a burning program? (I noticed it said you cant use the "built-in Windows burner".)

And the "burn as an image" could someone explain that please!

Didnt really wanna mess with my Z2 when the bypass first became available, but now that I see it's workin for everyone I'm gunna giver a try.

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a z2 man. date of 06/07 , I did the two wire bypass and it unlocked all the the dvd player and all the other feachers that would normaly be locked wile driving ,

We the proceded to do the 2 wire bypass on my brothers z2 man. date of 04/07 and it worked as well .

Can you explane why we did not need to use the down load cd that is recomended ?

The way i found this out is i did the bypass, Then went to buy some cdr.s

Thought to myself wy not try it , and works great on both units !!!!

[/b]

Okay, this is absolutely a beginner question, but I am actually trying to do the 2-wire bypass myself. I have done wire #2 (the picture makes it impossible to mess this up), but how do I 'ground' the light green brake sensor wire? I understand that it needs to not be connected to the cars ground wire, but how do I actually 'ground it' behind the avic? Sorry for the stupid question, but I couldn't find an answer in the rest of the thread...

The parking break disclaimer? You just have to reset the avic - push the little recessed button to the right of the 'open' button. You won't lose anything but your radio presets.

The navi safety disclaimer? You're stuck with it. We all are.

Yeah, I was hoping someone would figure out the navigation disclaimer, but no big deal.