AVIC411.com

New Release F20BT F30BT F40Bt F920BT F930BT F940Bt F840BT Etc 2019

16 hours ago, peniko said:

No, I just bought it, as my RCD510 died...

Finally did it. I had to ground the parking brake wire (light blue) and forced the device to think that the imaginary car is parked. Thanks for help...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The cardinfo.cif from 2017 does not work with F10BT.

It took me a while to make my unit work at least with the 2017 SW again, as it was asking all the time for the right SD card. (I used the script before to replace the renewal dlls , and the password was accepted too.)

I made a  few experiment with patching the cardinfo with the string from 2017, but no success...

At the end I removed the USER\RW\RENEWAL\VERINFO.DAT , which was copied from the 2019 update already there (I know because I checked the content), which apparently does not match the 2017 cardinfo, and put in the 2017 update SD to repair the unit.

Any further suggestions with the cardinfo?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I tried to install this new update on my F9210BT, but the password didn't work although I changed the cardinfo file. Then I tried the Condis HAckmode 2.1.

That was a mistake. I was able to remove this hackmode. But now if I start my Navi, there is only "There is no application availabe". Is it possible to install this new update with testkey? If so, how can I do it? I don't know where to paste the backup files in the radio with testkey.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can please someone help me out, I have the 2017 maps on my F930BT (hacked version of this forum) , trying to update the system with the 2019 maps,

But it can't read the TTS sd, tried different sd cards but no luck, 

The 2019 sd it reads but can't get beyond the password, so the problem lies in the TTS sd that doesn't install? 

Tried 3 different sd cards from 2 and 4 GB without any luck,

What I'm doing wrong?? :wacko: 

22 hours ago, Vincent1979 said:

Can please someone help me out, I have the 2017 maps on my F930BT (hacked version of this forum) , trying to update the system with the 2019 maps,

But it can't read the TTS sd, tried different sd cards but no luck, 

The 2019 sd it reads but can't get beyond the password, so the problem lies in the TTS sd that doesn't install? 

Tried 3 different sd cards from 2 and 4 GB without any luck,

What I'm doing wrong?? :wacko: 

Same here. Tried a couple SD's all different sizes and reformatted. Placed the ISO, even decompressed the files. When I add the SD with the map update, it will promt directly for the update. Tried the double passwords and the 111. No luck. 

Any tips?

Colleagues, I have a problem, I can't update the software on my radio avic f840bt, it asks me for a password, the radio is not secured with any password, at least I think so, after installing it in the car it worked without entering the password, when trying to install new software, it asks for the password  , I tried many combinations and nothing, I also tried to remove the password with the given script on the forum and then nothing, still asking for a password, I have no ideas, it seems that this is not a user password but some internal Pioneer, is there anyone who can help me  I just can't handle it and is that simple?

• 2 weeks later...