AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

On 3/9/2019 at 6:16 PM, vadka610 said:

I have a Mrz06 and thank you for the help with changing the language, but I would like to know how to play music videos from a SD card, it says I must use navi studio to add files to the card but it wont even allow me to register.... can someone help me with this?

Can you please assist with how you changed the language on you MRz06 please.

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello friends!

Trying to mod AVIC evz05 troubled with

I cannot find "dumpromx.exe" tool neither this forum nor all the web.

Гугл с яндексом наперегонки несут бред и ссылки на этот форум и 4pda, где Штирлиц отсылает обратно на этот форум. need iq over 200 :(

Please if you got this tool take me direct or cloud link.

Thx to all helps

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2019 at 5:43 PM, Shtirlitz said:

Hi All!

FW backup instruction for AVIC-RZ09 (and similar devices - AVIC-RL09, AVIC-RW09, AVIC-RZ09, AVIC-RZ07, AVIC-RZ06, AVIC-RL05, AVIC-RZ05, AVIC-RW03, AVIC-RZ03):

1. Get SD card, FAT32-formatted. Probably the USB disk will work too, but I didn't check back up on USB.

2. Make the empty folder named "NAVIVUP" on SD card.

3. Power on the AVIC and place the SD card into AVIC device slot.

4. Go to in the Testmode (press and hold "NAVI" button, press each once right-left-right-left-right-left, release "NAVI" button - device restarted in test mode).

5. On the first screen - select menu "10. Program forced write", go to the next screen of this submenu (2 of 3) and select "3. Take out program".

6. Select destination "SD" or "USB" and press "MENU" for start downloading.

7. Wait for about minute while FW downloaded to SD/USD disk - with full-screen messages "!!NOW COPYING!!", while "HIT ANY KEY" message didn't appear.

Profit) You can see the full-FW files on your SD/USB disk in the NAVIVUP folder.

P.S.: Sorry guys but I cannot upload the screen-shots here, I see just "There was a problem uploading the file." message displayed.

Alex

Hi Shtirlitz,

Here didn't available submenu "3. Take the program out" on menu "Program force write" in my device Avic-ZH0077.
Here only...
1. HDD & Plat Write
2. Platform write
Please help on this regard, it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
ATTENTION plz, 

I can help with the RZ-05/09/99 translation of the Japanese language in encrypted and locked navi platform/OS

Ive been battling the encryption for some time and as of now can do it with no issues for sever

Please contact me here (remove spaces) east timour @ g mail . com

BR,
Tim
ATTENTION plz, 

I can help with the RZ-05/09/99 translation of the Japanese language in encrypted and locked navi platform/OS

Ive been battling the encryption for some time and as of now can do it with no issues for sever

Please contact me here (remove spaces) east timour @ g mail . com

BR,
Tim