AVIC411.com

AVIC-MRZ99 Custom Firmware / Testmode

Hello friends!

Trying to mod AVIC evz05 troubled with

I cannot find "dumpromx.exe" tool neither this forum nor all the web.

Гугл с яндексом наперегонки несут бред и ссылки на этот форум и 4pda, где Штирлиц отсылает обратно на этот форум. need iq over 200 :(

Please if you got this tool take me direct or cloud link.

Thx to all helps

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/6/2019 at 5:43 PM, Shtirlitz said:

Hi All!

FW backup instruction for AVIC-RZ09 (and similar devices - AVIC-RL09, AVIC-RW09, AVIC-RZ09, AVIC-RZ07, AVIC-RZ06, AVIC-RL05, AVIC-RZ05, AVIC-RW03, AVIC-RZ03):

1. Get SD card, FAT32-formatted. Probably the USB disk will work too, but I didn't check back up on USB.

2. Make the empty folder named "NAVIVUP" on SD card.

3. Power on the AVIC and place the SD card into AVIC device slot.

4. Go to in the Testmode (press and hold "NAVI" button, press each once right-left-right-left-right-left, release "NAVI" button - device restarted in test mode).

5. On the first screen - select menu "10. Program forced write", go to the next screen of this submenu (2 of 3) and select "3. Take out program".

6. Select destination "SD" or "USB" and press "MENU" for start downloading.

7. Wait for about minute while FW downloaded to SD/USD disk - with full-screen messages "!!NOW COPYING!!", while "HIT ANY KEY" message didn't appear.

Profit) You can see the full-FW files on your SD/USB disk in the NAVIVUP folder.

P.S.: Sorry guys but I cannot upload the screen-shots here, I see just "There was a problem uploading the file." message displayed.

Alex

Hi Shtirlitz,

Here didn't available submenu "3. Take the program out" on menu "Program force write" in my device Avic-ZH0077.
Here only...
1. HDD & Plat Write
2. Platform write
Please help on this regard, it will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
ATTENTION plz, 

I can help with the RZ-05/09/99 translation of the Japanese language in encrypted and locked navi platform/OS

Ive been battling the encryption for some time and as of now can do it with no issues for sever

Please contact me here (remove spaces) east timour @ g mail . com

BR,
Tim
ATTENTION plz, 

I can help with the RZ-05/09/99 translation of the Japanese language in encrypted and locked navi platform/OS

Ive been battling the encryption for some time and as of now can do it with no issues for sever

Please contact me here (remove spaces) east timour @ g mail . com

BR,
Tim

• 2 weeks later...

First off I want to go and say @dzo is an absolute legend! My MRZ-09 is (mostly) in English, so thank you so very much!

After reading through this lengthy thread, I guess I'm lucky that I have a working unit but there's still a couple of things that are annoying me and translating the original Japanese manuals for my model are proving not to be too helpful.

Firstly since resetting all the settings I've started getting this splash screen when powering on (and yes I can just "OK" it but it's annoying to keep having to do this every time).

Second issue of mine is the lack of being able to set the time, something many others have had issues with by the looks of it. It seems to be linked with the GPS from reading past posts. I see there's a video on a workaround for a different Carrozzeria unit, but is there anything for the MRZ-09? 

Thirdly is there away to change the splash screen on the MRZ-09? If so could anyone point me to the right discussion, tutorial or explain how it's done? I'm happy to make my own images, I'm well up enough on Photoshop to do it, I'd just need to know the image size and format. I'd like to make splash screens for others here too, upon request.

Forth and final thing that I'm fairly sure isn't possible reading the thread, but has anyone had any success in changing the maps what so ever on any JDM Carrozzeria device? If not, has anyone found a way to make it so the MRZ-09 defaults to the AV mode, or some way of disabling the Sat Nav altogether?

Please see my attached pictures. Any support would be greatly appreciated!

20210620_221725_1.jpg

20210620_221808.jpg

El 27/3/2019 a las 10:54, EnoKt dijo:

Cómo resolví finalmente mi problema con AVIC CARROZZERIA MRZ09 .

Recordé haber guardado dos copias de seguridad para la carpeta USUARIO en mi computadora portátil. 1) Versión antes de usar la configuración automática japonés-inglés de DZO que funcionó perfectamente en mi AVIC MRZ09. 2) Versión después de una conversión exitosa al inglés siguiendo el programa DZOs.

1) Entré en TestMode usando botones y navegué hasta USER DIR, luego seleccioné todos los archivos y presioné eliminar. Tomó tiempo, pero lo logré.

2) Copié la versión en inglés de la carpeta de respaldo en el disco flash y transfirió el contenido a la carpeta USER del AVIC MRZ09. Me tomé bastante tiempo pegarlo. Finalmente se hizo.

3) Se quitó el disco flash y se apagó el ACC. Esperó a que el ventilador interno de la unidad se detuviera por completo y volvió a cambiar a ACC.

4) La unidad volvió con vida sin pantalla negra y funciona bien. 

Espero que esta solución pueda ayudar a alguien con un problema similar al mío.

hola tengo el mismo problema pero en un avic mrz07 y no tengo los archivos de respaldo, alguien me podría ayudar por favor muchas gracias

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/6/2019 at 5:43 PM, Shtirlitz said:

Hi All!

FW backup instruction for AVIC-RZ09 (and similar devices - AVIC-RL09, AVIC-RW09, AVIC-RZ09, AVIC-RZ07, AVIC-RZ06, AVIC-RL05, AVIC-RZ05, AVIC-RW03, AVIC-RZ03):

1. Get SD card, FAT32-formatted. Probably the USB disk will work too, but I didn't check back up on USB.

2. Make the empty folder named "NAVIVUP" on SD card.

3. Power on the AVIC and place the SD card into AVIC device slot.

4. Go to in the Testmode (press and hold "NAVI" button, press each once right-left-right-left-right-left, release "NAVI" button - device restarted in test mode).

5. On the first screen - select menu "10. Program forced write", go to the next screen of this submenu (2 of 3) and select "3. Take out program".

6. Select destination "SD" or "USB" and press "MENU" for start downloading.

7. Wait for about minute while FW downloaded to SD/USD disk - with full-screen messages "!!NOW COPYING!!", while "HIT ANY KEY" message didn't appear.

Profit) You can see the full-FW files on your SD/USB disk in the NAVIVUP folder.

P.S.: Sorry guys but I cannot upload the screen-shots here, I see just "There was a problem uploading the file." message displayed.

Alex

Hi Alex,

Its great to see the discussion. I have AVIC RZ06 installed with Japanese language. As per your instructions, I backed up the FW files which I am sharing here. Please have a look. It also named as AVICRZ09 in the NAVIUP folder after FW backup. NAVIVUP AVIC RZ06.7zI have no programming background. Just a thought, is it possible to replace the PS140PLT file with yours of AVIC RZ-09 for language change. Many thanks. 

AVIC RZ06 FW file link: NAVIVUP AVIC RZ06.7zNAVIVUP AVIC RZ06.7z

https://mega.nz/file/2YxHgYYQ#iFpa4j_r9aRvNojSfMRYCRp4aG65UG1ryHY2tuBr6Fk

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I get an MRZ99. I can't open front panel. Electrically ok, it looks like demo mode, the aligment buttons inactive. At startup, show me, tap more than 2 minits, but where? 
I can access test mode. It is possible to set factory setting?
Regards,
Jaca

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! First, I want to thank @dzo for the tremendous input as well as @javed akhtar continued support. You are legends. If you forgot someone, then I'm sorry.
Secondly, I have translated this post into google translate, so if there are any mistakes, then get it right.
Thank you all, I have translated MRZ09 / MRZ99 / MRZ77 / MRZ90 into Russian, MRZ02 into English. I also wanted to contribute my treasure to this case and created a backup for all the above models and attached the link below. More MRZ models are coming soon and will be added as well. A friend ordered several pieces. MRZ and asked me to translate them since I work in photoshop (he thinks I'm a programmer). But thanks to the detailed instructions, DZO, as well as the advice of Javedakhtar, I translated them.

Backups:

1) MRZ 02

2) MRZ 09

3) MRZ 77

4) MRZ 90

5) MRZ 99

6) NR-MZ03 MITSUBISHI

https://mega.nz/folder/O3pHwIoK#PViNfdIVca0qBcVeMo0nfg

Edited by hydyrov
New backups

Hello, just in case you won't have the backup copy of the mrz07, I've been looking for it for months and I can't find it, please, I would appreciate it if you have it and give me the link

On 25/8/2021 at 2:19, hydyrov said:

¡Oye! Primero, quiero agradecer@dzo por la tremenda aportación, así como @javed akhtar apoyo continuo. Sois leyendas. Si olvidaste a alguien, lo siento.
En segundo lugar, he traducido esta publicación al traductor de Google, así que si hay algún error, hágalo bien.
Gracias a todos, he traducido MRZ09 / MRZ99 / MRZ77 / MRZ90 al ruso, MRZ02 al inglés. También quería contribuir con mi tesoro a este caso y creé una copia de seguridad para todos los modelos anteriores y adjunté el enlace a continuación. Próximamente vendrán más modelos MRZ y también se agregarán. Un amigo pidió varias piezas. MRZ y me pidió que los tradujera ya que trabajo en Photoshop (él cree que soy programador). Pero gracias a las instrucciones detalladas, DZO, así como a los consejos de Javedakhtar, las traduje.

Copias de seguridad:

1) MRZ 02

2) MRZ 09

3) MRZ 77

4) MRZ 90

5) MRZ 99

6) NR-MZ03 MITSUBISHI

https://mega.nz/folder/O3pHwIoK#PViNfdIVca0qBcVeMo0nfg

On 8/28/2021 at 12:37 AM, Elias Gonzalez said:

Hello, just in case you won't have the backup copy of the mrz07, I've been looking for it for months and I can't find it, please, I would appreciate it if you have it and give me the link

Hello Elias, at the moment I do not have a backup copy of MRZ 07, it may appear soon. I still need to translate about 30 pieces, maybe I will find one among them. and MRZ09 does not fit?