AVIC411.com

Theme's by marmski

I'm up in the air as far as what theme i want to install. vista vs iPhone. but i was just curious if the usb pic for the iPhone theme gets replaced when the iPod is connected.

A few people have asked me for an iPhone flavor...this is what I've got so far...

Top Menu (On-Screen)

iPhoneIconsOn-Screen.jpg

Top Menu Normal

iPhoneIconsNormal.jpg

Top Menu Pushed

iPhoneIconsPushed.jpg

EDIT TO SHOW:

AV Icons (On-Screen)

iPhoneIconsOn-Screen3.jpg

AV Icons Normal, Pushed, and No Use

iPhoneAVCollage.jpg

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well People, Here is Something I have Been Working On for a little bit here an there.

ID LIKE TO INTRODUCE:The beginnings of the KITT dash.

746_32K_MN-640_32b_push-1.jpg

To:

746_32K_MN-640_32b_push.jpg

Kitt Dash:

kr-original-kitt-dash.jpg

Soon:

season-1-dash-2004.jpg

This is still Beta and im no where near done, so im open to options from every one.

Hi Hackz,

I was wondering if you were able to finish your Kitt theme? I can't wait to see it and I hope you'll let us try it out for you!

Even if it's not finished, I'd love to see what you've done.

And if there is anything a graphically untalented person can do to help, please let me know! :)

thanx,

infochia

I'm up in the air as far as what theme i want to install. vista vs iPhone. but i was just curious if the usb pic for the iPhone theme gets replaced when the iPod is connected.

Hey, yes, the USB icon will turn into an iPod icon if the iPod is plugged in, it will look identical to the one on the main screen, I just posted it as I have it in my car and well I don't have an iPod, but it WILL change.

For now Maramski I am borrowing a picture of your Vista theme for just an example and will post a pic when I can of mine, but for some reason the back arrow in the top right corner now extends all the way over instead of there being a black space to the right of the button, like it is trying to duplicate the button and you only see part of it. I am not sure why as I configured everything exactly as it should be to the best of my knowledge. It does not hurt the functionality, but it does annoy me. LOL Any ideas? I will post a picture once I can get some of my theme later today. Any help from anyone is appreciated! :?:

post-12498-12872756213592_thumb.jpg

If I wanted to create some icons like the ones I'm seeing on here, how would I go about it? More specifically...

What are the icon sizes and DPI?

Where are they located on the deck/DATA.ZIP so I can back them up?

Once I've created the icons, what's a .Rez file?

I'm a Mac user and an Art Director by trade. Any help would be, well, helpful! THANKS!!

If I wanted to create some icons like the ones I'm seeing on here, how would I go about it? More specifically...

What are the icon sizes and DPI?

Where are they located on the deck/DATA.ZIP so I can back them up?

Once I've created the icons, what's a .Rez file?

I'm a Mac user and an Art Director by trade. Any help would be, well, helpful! THANKS!!

Read page one of this thread... there is a link that will tell you what you need to know.

Will, thanks for the response... like I said, it does not hurt functionality, just annoying to look at. I'll be sure to let you know if I figure it out.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a step-by-step directions (like Stephanie did for the beep removal) when it comes to applying these themes?

THANKS!

(Mac user here, never used a PC)

Jay, did not even realize when I responded that this was who I was responding to... did you get the unit installed on your GTI? How did the kit work out for you? I see you already have the modding bug... 8)

Fisrtly I want to say thank you to Marmski your Vista theme is working flawlessly on my F500BT. :D

Now my issue. I've been trying to replace the "contacts" picture with a picture of a Blackberry Bold. I editing everything in photoshop and basicly deleted then pasted back into the origal pic file. I've tried saving as a png and resaving in paint etc. Whenever I load my new image.res I get only the center "contacts" pic and a bunch of blue and yellow bars all the way down the screen. Can anyone explain what I may be doing wrong?