AVIC411.com

LeetLauncher v3.0!!!

so i finally got the leetlauncher up and loaded but i have a few questions that mayeb some of you can help me with, where do i go to play my ipod its a lil confusing and how do i load up the igo stock gps i have it set to load up at when leetlaucnher loads up but it does not...can someone help me out?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ... thanks before for the Leetlauncher 3.0 it is really a superb works. Especially for me who are desperate to get my GPS going in Indonesia. I use the IGo and finally got the GPS working.

However, I still annoyed that no sound came up from the Core Player while playing my music. I did all the instructions on how to activate the sound and recognized that the Core Player is playing but still no sound came up. Don't know if anybody has the same problem can show me how to corrected. Do I have to launch the Core Player automatically on the setting ? If I plug in a CD it will play with sound.

With the stock IGo, I put in Maps but the system still doesn't recognize it, I already put in License and all the other files needed into the corresponding folder. anybody can give me ideas ?

Thanks.

Guys please help me!Those of you who have the cd working give some info about how u did it? :) Im having the leetlauncher.3.0 on my avic f90bt.

We told you ours worked, I know for me I did nothing to make it work. I load up LL, put in a CD and it reads it and starts playing. Don't know what to tell you. I did nothing to make mine work. it just does.

Best news I've seen on here for some time, welcome back :-)

Is it possible to run your software entirely from the SD without it altering the Flash drive too much ? when I ran your software from an SD it leaves quite a few files on the flash.

wow, that is great news. I have been using leetlauncher and love it.

Leetcoder, do you use an F500BT? There are some issues that are unique to the F500BT. Like is there a way to have the GPS go into sleep mode instead of power down and doing a full reboot every time you power down the unit. Also the audio won't go through the external amp, it only goes out the little speaker in the back. Those are the only drawbacks to the F500BT unit.

Glad to see you back.

Is it possible to run your software entirely from the SD without it altering the Flash drive too much ? when I ran your software from an SD it leaves quite a few files on the flash.

Not sure what you mean by leaves files on flash, this software does not even tough the flash drive, it all runs from SD card. Nothing gets installed to the flash drive.

Not sure what you mean by leaves files on flash, this software does not even tough the flash drive, it all runs from SD card. Nothing gets installed to the flash drive.

Sorry forgot to tell you guys. There are two or three minor script and exe files that get copied over to the flash however, it does not affect the original unit software at all. Very small file that can be deleted at any time. It is in the APL folder.

Hi everyone, i am from Costa Rica and the only GPS map is the one sold in Navsat for Garmin. Can i use it in iGO 8.3 like i read in other forums? or just in Garmin xt leetlauncher version?

Thanks God your back Leet :D

i just update to 2.006 and after that leetlauncher doesn't work beacause the testmode doesn't work. I download the 2.3 testmode and replece the old one and it works but i need to start the leetlauncher from the windows ce. Can anybody fix it so it starts automatically?. Thanks.

OK , a newbie to this site and a little 'wet behind the ears' so forgive the questions , a 46 page thread is hard to read completely :)

OK , so I have got my Leetcoder 3.0 and am ready to add my maps. I own a TomTom device and it has the Western Europe maps on it (and on the PC in the TomTom repository).

Which version of the maps do I need , the ones 'signed' to the device or the 'generic' unsigned ones in the repository ?

Which directories do I require to add to the Leetcoder 3.0 pack and where do I put them ?

And how do I activate them ?

Same question goes for the iGo and Garmin apps as well I guess, assuming I can source the maps ;)

Many Thanks

Timbo

P.S. Leetcoder , this level of work is incredible and we all owe you a great thanks for 1 man that is putting more work into this unit than Pioneer and getting better results. Keep up the good work and 'keep the faith' for all our sakes :)