AVIC411.com

IDT v4.2 on p46, last for 2.0

Hey, IDT,

I noticed on the previous versions of your mod you had customizable speedcams, correct?

I would love to have the "Custom" slider bar for the adjustable distances and the spoken volume and the "tools" icon with the selectable options I think they were "simple", "when approaching" and over the "speed limit" in this one as well.

Thanx!!!

i might put the distance slider back but like i've said in my previous post no more updates til the the 3 upgrade comes out, i'll look into it again and maybe i'll just help you put it back in, for the spoken volume slider if you haven't noticed yet GTIMATTS slider has an effect on the key beeps, that's why i took it off, AFAIK now the spoken volume is the same as the TTS volume

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey idt if you don't mind me asking is the red bullseye icon on the map screen to edit speed cams? and which .bmp is it if you remember? i want to replace my cursor_onmap.bmp with your bullseye. will that work?

that bmp is the cursor_onmap .bmp, your better off trying my new mod and see the difference with the previous one

Thanks for posting your v4 mod. I installed it a couple days ago and works great. Just a couple of questions.

Do you install the voices folder with the 3 files in? if so where?

The icons on the top of the map are faded some times, can they be set to stay solid? If so what file do I have to edit?

Thanks again for the great mod. I like it because it is not cluttered with icons

which voice and files are you talking about? the icons just dims out after a couple of seconds of not being used, if you want to have to stay on always you'll have to edit your navigaemap.ui in common folder and look for this script

and change all the alpha values to 32

Hey, IDT,

I am trying to incorporate a quick launch track recording function to your mod utilizing one I had previously which is an iterration of GTI_Matts.

I replaced this(commented out):

;Time
;

With this:

;****Modified Clock With Recording Function****	
;<> Start

;<>End

And added the script to the very bottom of the Navmap.800_480.ui to call it up:

;<> Start

;<> End

It shows that it is recording yet when I get into the manage track logs there is nothing there.

What am I doing wrong??

Thanx again for the awesome mod!

Bud

I have modified the parking break setting to 256 so that the system can be used while driving. I have ziped the file up with both winzip and 7zip. No matter which file I use as DATA.ZIP, my system continually reboots. when I reset to the original 4.0, it loaded fine. Can you please make a version where the parking brake is disabled.

Thank you.

I have modified the parking break setting to 256 so that the system can be used while driving. I have ziped the file up with both winzip and 7zip. No matter which file I use as DATA.ZIP, my system continually reboots. when I reset to the original 4.0, it loaded fine. Can you please make a version where the parking brake is disabled.

Thank you.

that means you're not properly zipping it, the proper way is to highlight the contents of the data folder and then zipping them and not to zip the data folder

Hey, IDT,

I am trying to incorporate a quick launch track recording function to your mod utilizing one I had previously which is an iterration of GTI_Matts.

I replaced this(commented out):

;Time
;

With this:

;****Modified Clock With Recording Function****	
;<> Start

;<>End

And added the script to the very bottom of the Navmap.800_480.ui to call it up:

;<> Start

;<> End

It shows that it is recording yet when I get into the manage track logs there is nothing there.

What am I doing wrong??

Thanx again for the awesome mod!

Bud

not too familiar with the tack log thing but i'll check it out later