AVIC411.com

GTIMatt's Mods

New Version posted here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?y2ymvtmztmu

This version has added:

- A new custom subscreen under Navi Settings > Visual.

- Moved the US/Euro speed limit style option to the custom menu

- Added option to turn off showing turn restrictions to the custom menu

- Added option to turn off showing the zoom/tilt buttons when clicking on the map in 3d mode to the custom menu

- Cosmetic changes for full screen cockpit

- Added clip_planes.ini to common for better building visibility (I don't have buildings in my area so don't know what difference it makes, this was a request by another user).

Dude, seriously?? You totally freakin rock man. I didn't even know I wanted the option to turn off the tilt/zoom buttons!

FF

lol, well I never change the zoom or tilt on mine and found it annoying that whenever I touched the screen the zoom and tilt controls were displayed that I decided I didn't want them to display. I figured others might want them displayed so gave the option as I don't want people to not use my mod because I hard coded in something they don't like. I'm trying to make it as user customisable as I can!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a few requests I have posted my data.zip file for anyone who wants to try it out. I've put a couple of screenshots below to show how it looks when a route is present and when it's not.   [atta

lol, well I never change the zoom or tilt on mine and found it annoying that whenever I touched the screen the zoom and tilt controls were displayed that I decided I didn't want them to display. I figured others might want them displayed so gave the option as I don't want people to not use my mod because I hard coded in something they don't like. I'm trying to make it as user customisable as I can!

And you were completely right. I hate that it pops up when I touch the wrong place on the screen accidently. Again, AMAZING! Thank you for the best mods out there man.

FF

hey GTIMATT,

tried integrating your new mods with mine and when i hit the custom settings i get this error, "unknown object identifier, Identifier[st_SettingVisualCust], tried searching for this but didn't find any, checked your setting.ui and that identifier wasn't there

hey GTIMATT,

tried integrating your new mods with mine and when i hit the custom settings i get this error, "unknown object identifier, Identifier[st_SettingVisualCust], tried searching for this but didn't find any, checked your setting.ui and that identifier wasn't there

It should be in speedcam.ui, I know it's not logical but for some reason whenever I try and make a change to setting.ui (where I wanted to put it) my unit hangs on startup, I have no idea why, I spent a day trying to figure it out and then just gave up.

hey GTIMATT,

It should be in speedcam.ui, I know it's not logical but for some reason whenever I try and make a change to setting.ui (where I wanted to put it) my unit hangs on startup, I have no idea why, I spent a day trying to figure it out and then just gave up.

i still can't find it, but anyways, i used the scripts and placed it on route setting,

hey GTIMATT,

i still can't find it, but anyways, i used the scripts and placed it on route setting,

Strange, I looked in my data.zip and it is definitely there.

Hi all--I'm new at this so please bear with me...

First off: hats off to all of you modders; this is teriffic stuff and us regular users are extremely grateful!!! That having been said, I already need some help, please.

I did install cmh928's "newbie-eze" mod without a problem 2 days ago. It works great and is very nice. Thanks for all that work!

Still, as everyone here, I was also curious about GTIMatt's. And, so --just now-- I installed his latest by following his instructions. It was only a partial success, in the sense that the unit works but most of his buttons and boxes aren't there... I sort of think that I have now a mixture of both mods in there, but the crucial elements (buttons, options, etc) are missing... Does that make sense?

Therefore let me ask something really basic: when switching from one mod to the other, does one have to go back to the original Pioneer data.zip file first, restore that, and then install the new mod? Or can one mod be installed right over the other? If it is the latter, something went wrong with my install...

Any help and explanation would be appreciated.

hey GTIMATT,

i still can't find it, but anyways, i used the scripts and placed it on route setting

now that's weird, anyways i had it fixed now, thanks for the mods, BTW i noticed that if you turn the tilt on/off the samrt zoom get turned on, any idea how i could fix this?

hey GTIMATT,

i still can't find it, but anyways, i used the scripts and placed it on route setting

now that's weird, anyways i had it fixed now, thanks for the mods, BTW i noticed that if you turn the tilt on/off the samrt zoom get turned on, any idea how i could fix this?

Strange, I never noticed that, I'll have to check it out.