AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

I've never had much luck with the trip computer either, regardless of mod. I wonder if it has anything to do with GPS signal at startup (for instance, I park inside and have no signal, so could that be screwing up the trip computer script?).

I just finished re-flashing my unit over to official pioneer 3.0, so now its time to re-install the latest IDT mod, maybe things will be better now with trip computer, although when I was running the Avic X 3.0 hack on my F90BT, I noticed that my GPS location on the maps was much less accurate than in the old 2.0 firmware.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey IDT,

Do you know why my NAV does not automatically switch to the night map when it becomes night? I always have to press your button manually. Is it because of your mod or is it just my unit?

just tested it and it switched to nightmode around 8:00PM on my unit

Just confirmed that it is working again. Don't know what happened last time.

Are you using the new 2009.02 Teleatlas maps yet? I'm using them right now and somehow they've screwed up the Speed Limit signs for Toronto, Ontario. 100KM is 161KM and 90KM is 144KM now. It's multiplying the current speed by 1.6. This didn't happen on the FW3.0 maps. Do you think there is any solution besides reverting back to the old maps? I may try the new NAVTEQ maps. How did you find them, besides having the wrong turn restriction signs? The new TA maps still doesn't fix that.

Hey IDT,

Do you know why my NAV does not automatically switch to the night map when it becomes night? I always have to press your button manually. Is it because of your mod or is it just my unit?

just tested it and it switched to nightmode around 8:00PM on my unit

Just confirmed that it is working again. Don't know what happened last time.

Are you using the new 2009.02 Teleatlas maps yet? I'm using them right now and somehow they've screwed up the Speed Limit signs for Toronto, Ontario. 100KM is 161KM and 90KM is 144KM now. It's multiplying the current speed by 1.6. This didn't happen on the FW3.0 maps. Do you think there is any solution besides reverting back to the old maps? I may try the new NAVTEQ maps. How did you find them, besides having the wrong turn restriction signs? The new TA maps still doesn't fix that.

i'm still using the 3.0 maps as i find them more useful as the speedlimits the maps have are accurate, i have thried the 2009.2 maps and i like the stock maps better because the stored data are more precise (not the turn restrictions though), i have tried the new NAVTEQ maps but there weren't much speedlimit info even in highway #1

Hello Can anyone post a quick howto for using this mod on EU units? I see there was a message about getting the TMC in Europe to work, anything else (like taking out the MSN stuff and anything else we don't have).

Would be cool to have an IDT3.0 V3.1EU version!

Hello Can anyone post a quick howto for using this mod on EU units? I see there was a message about getting the TMC in Europe to work, anything else (like taking out the MSN stuff and anything else we don't have).

next update will have an EU version with EU speedlimit signs and TMC shortcut instead of MSN, for now just use the IDT 3.0v3.1 and check the quote below for the TMC

IDT,

This is a awsome hack and work ok but have one problem and have this with all 3.xxx mod hacks.

When hack installed my trafic info in navigation screen is not working anymore.

It is not finding any stations so no trafic info will be displayed.

When check just radio the normal TMC is available.

The org DATA file is not gving any problem, have others same problem here?

Iám using:

* 3.01 firmware(Europe) inc EZRider 3.01 hack

* TeleAtlas maps 2009

* Mod IDT 3.0 V3

could you check this part of your original sys.txt and compare it with the one included in my mod pack

[device]

IDT, thanks for help the device was for US so updated it to PIONEER746EW and TMC works again ....

so how much are the F500BT selling for right now? the reason why i'm asking is so that i could easily check/modify the data.zip files in the house instead of going back and fort to my car, anyone selling a used one? all the donations i received will be used to buying an F500 so that i can troubleshoot faster,

F500BT is current sale at amazon.com for $186 brandnew, a couple of months ago it was on sale at around $169 brandnew. Mine was bought at $178 though.

Here is the link if you want to buy one :)

http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-AVIC-F500 ... 709&sr=8-1

guess i still have to save up a little more to get this

How many beers are you from your savings goal? I'd love to contribute eventually, but I'm wayyyy broke right now. :|

i'm still thinkin if i should buy one or not, i don't have spare money for it, right now the donations i'm getting from you guys are being kept in a savings account for emergency purposes,

so how much are the F500BT selling for right now? the reason why i'm asking is so that i could easily check/modify the data.zip files in the house instead of going back and fort to my car, anyone selling a used one? all the donations i received will be used to buying an F500 so that i can troubleshoot faster,

Look, with your mod, the f500bt performance jumps 99% just like the big boy Avics, I love it more than my Avic-Z3, and my current OE system.... I find myself driving a little out of the way to enjoy the modded system a little more. I in for a little $$$ on a F500 if you decide to get one

Subject: IDT 3.0 v3.1 on page 23

I have no problems download from http://webpages.charter.net/torez22/

but if so go to ftp://webpages.charter.net/

user name: torez22

pass: ironmaiden

i just looked at it and check this code out

since your not using the current speed, you just need to remove txtsprSpeed.hide, sprSpeed.hide from the onrelease

next update will have an EU version with EU speedlimit signs and TMC shortcut instead of MSN, for now just use the IDT 3.0v3.1 and check the quote below for the TMC

When you change the following SYS.TXT lines:

[device]

type="PIONEER746EW" :arrow: **EW instead of UC, will enable TMC**

[interface]

skin="ui_pioneer"

default_day_color="COLORSCHEME~Pioneer Blue Day"

default_night_color="COLORSCHEME~Pioneer Blue Night"

tmc_events_icon_set="$tmc.spr" :arrow: **removing the 2 will use european style TMC event symbols*

small_tmc_events_icon_set="$smalltmc.spr" :arrow: **removing the 2 will use european style TMC event symbols*

show_kml_type=0

mapfontscale=200

Have fun

Jörg

When you change the following SYS.TXT lines:

[device]

type="PIONEER746EW" :arrow: **EW instead of UC, will enable TMC**

[interface]

skin="ui_pioneer"

default_day_color="COLORSCHEME~Pioneer Blue Day"

default_night_color="COLORSCHEME~Pioneer Blue Night"

tmc_events_icon_set="$tmc.spr" :arrow: **removing the 2 will use european style TMC event symbols*

small_tmc_events_icon_set="$smalltmc.spr" :arrow: **removing the 2 will use european style TMC event symbols*

show_kml_type=0

mapfontscale=200

Have fun

Jörg

for sure, one thing though

tmc_events_icon_set="$tmc.spr"     **removing the 2 will use european style TMC event symbols*
small_tmc_events_icon_set="$smalltmc.spr"     **removing the 2 will use european style TMC event symbols*

what do you mean 2?

Subject: IDT 3.0 v3.1 on page 23

I have no problems download from http://webpages.charter.net/torez22/

but if so go to ftp://webpages.charter.net/

user name: torez22

pass: ironmaiden

i just looked at it and check this code out

since your not using the current speed, you just need to remove txtsprSpeed.hide, sprSpeed.hide from the onrelease

still no luck, unit is freezing up something must be wrong with this whole datatrip.zip file I did posted - data.zip is what I`m using right now

Hey IDT

Just wanted to give you an update.

All appears to be working except I get no street numbers on the major roads. Really bizarre, but I do get them on the side streets. Not sure why this is happening. With my work I am somewhat dependent on those when navigating to strange towns and need to get an approximate idea of which block my client is in.

Other than that it is great to use and easy to work with.

Again with much appreciation

M

Hey IDT

Just wanted to give you an update.

All appears to be working except I get no street numbers on the major roads. Really bizarre, but I do get them on the side streets. Not sure why this is happening. With my work I am somewhat dependent on those when navigating to strange towns and need to get an approximate idea of which block my client is in.

Other than that it is great to use and easy to work with.

Again with much appreciation

M

could you give me a location (start and destination) so that i could check it,