AVIC411.com

IDT skin#1 v5.5 03/02/10 9download link to be updated)

IDT.Any sort of timescale when the new update might be available?It's like waiting for Christmas :D

before the end of this week, i'm trying to put as much and test it as much that's why it's kinda taking a bit longer, i ussually have an update weekly but with the audit of our company last week i kinda didn't have the time

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...also, in my mod I have changed the Recalc animation from the blue bar to the rotating green circular arrows kinda like the ones that resemble the "recycling" logo. You have probably seen this in another mod, yes?

It looks cool!

Thanx,

Bud

i actually have it on the 2.0 version, i'll take a look at it again and see if it suits me,

Hi,

since I am new, here some "biodata":

Germany (Europe) / old guy --> own AVIS-F900BT bought in June 2009 / SW-Version 3.0201 (regular update) / Mods: IDT 3.0 v4.3, different image.res, speedcams, av.exe and common.lib from IDT's site (doesn't do anything ...) --> transferring data from a Mac (version 10.5.8 )

I really appreciate your work IDT! Since I drive some 60.000 Km per year, it did not take long to figure out, that the unit is crap. Update by update no decent improvements, so I ended up trying mods. Your Mod is by far the greatest. The EU-Version is perfect, no problems so far (ca. 5.000 Km). Everything works: TMC, Bluetooth, Speedcams, Heaven...

By the way, the reboots some experience might be the result of conflicts between the image.res and the data.zip! The only link between the IGo and the core pioneer app, is the image.res - I suppose.

Nevertheless, as soon as I got a paypal account I will send you money. Thanks again.

so long

Jojool

Hi IDT: i'm not sure if this is part of your mod, or just part of the new navi software because i installed your mod right after my update was done, but what are the round green balls that appear on the map ?

sometimes when there is traffic and the road turns yellow the balls will be yellow with what appears to be a speed # in it.(i.e.40).

Thanks,

Frank

Hi IDT: i'm not sure if this is part of your mod, or just part of the new navi software because i installed your mod right after my update was done, but what are the round green balls that appear on the map ?

sometimes when there is traffic and the road turns yellow the balls will be yellow with what appears to be a speed # in it.(i.e.40).

Thanks,

Frank

i think it's either TMC or MSN Traffic

Hi,

since I am new, here some "biodata":

Germany (Europe) / old guy --> own AVIS-F900BT bought in June 2009 / SW-Version 3.0201 (regular update) / Mods: IDT 3.0 v4.3, different image.res, speedcams, av.exe and common.lib from IDT's site (doesn't do anything ...) --> transferring data from a Mac (version 10.5.8 )

I really appreciate your work IDT! Since I drive some 60.000 Km per year, it did not take long to figure out, that the unit is crap. Update by update no decent improvements, so I ended up trying mods. Your Mod is by far the greatest. The EU-Version is perfect, no problems so far (ca. 5.000 Km). Everything works: TMC, Bluetooth, Speedcams, Heaven...

By the way, the reboots some experience might be the result of conflicts between the image.res and the data.zip! The only link between the IGo and the core pioneer app, is the image.res - I suppose.

Nevertheless, as soon as I got a paypal account I will send you money. Thanks again.

so long

Jojool

glad you liked it

@Frank Yes, that's the speed of the congestion. It comes from TMC in some european countries.

..and here in the States too. We call it MSN traffic flow but I just uncommented the TMC references and it works just fine. I took out the blank screen button and replaced it with the "TMC" button for a one-click to the traffic. Works good!

Not a color request, but something I just noticed tonight. If I click the image to edit the Nav options from within the map (I was using 3d), the BACK arrow button doesn't return to the map, but instead moves up within the menus. Easy enough to work around by hitting the Map button instead, so no big deal. Not sure if this one was already posted, if so my apologies for the dup.

Not a color request, but something I just noticed tonight. If I click the image to edit the Nav options from within the map (I was using 3d), the BACK arrow button doesn't return to the map, but instead moves up within the menus. Easy enough to work around by hitting the Map button instead, so no big deal. Not sure if this one was already posted, if so my apologies for the dup.

this is from the stock, what you could do is just click hard button for the map or hold the about button below to go back to the map,