AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

Daifia great combine mod......i dont no if this is a bug or its just my unit. i get this error message when i click the flag icon.

Fixed. All links updated. Sorry for the problems... That button worked when in route but not when not in route. So now it works in both cases. :)

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Diaftia,

Thank you for all your hard work on this! I do have a question for you though. I tried adding a speed cam and when I clicked done, I got an error. I got the same error when I tried edditing/deleting the cam too. After the error the only thing that I can do is reset the unit to get the navigation portion working again.

IGO8 - Failed to open file: k_but_dest_home.bmp#3 exiting application.

Can you take a look into this? Or direct me on where you think the problem is coming in?

Thanks again for all you've done!

Sincerely,

R.

post-28376-1287275878645_thumb.jpg

Diaftia,

Thank you for all your hard work on this! I do have a question for you though. I tried adding a speed cam and when I clicked done, I got an error. I got the same error when I tried edditing/deleting the cam too. After the error the only thing that I can do is reset the unit to get the navigation portion working again.

IGO8 - Failed to open file: k_but_dest_home.bmp#3 exiting application.

Can you take a look into this? Or direct me on where you think the problem is coming in?

Thanks again for all you've done!

Sincerely,

R.

Using this its obvious that I need to do more testing. Rolling back the changes until I can test further and release properly.

Thanks,

Alex

Everything is working correctly now. Had some QA assistance this time too (thanks N2Deep). Sorry to those that had the hassle of upgrading to find bugs. I am going to pace things from now on and release less often with more testing. In a nutshell I am going to take N-S-E-W's advice (lesson learned). :)

Links in the first post updated.

Everything is working correctly now. Had some QA assistance this time too (thanks N2Deep). Sorry to those that had the hassle of upgrading to find bugs. I am going to pace things from now on and release less often with more testing. In a nutshell I am going to take N-S-E-W's advice (lesson learned). :)

Links in the first post updated.

you could only check so much right, it's not like PIONEER update that you have to pay, i think it's always better to have a couple more set of eyes,

Really great mod, I like it a lot... I just got 1 trouble when navigation is on:

fotofqc.th.jpg

See the number "3" not inside the image... Is it a known bug or a problem related to my unit?

F-900BT with Firmware is 3.1 and the folder "APL2" is brand new with your files inside (just the sys.txt modified to EW because i'm in Italy)

Thanks,

Z.

Really great mod, I like it a lot... I just got 1 trouble when navigation is on:

fotofqc.th.jpg

See the number "3" not inside the image... Is it a known bug or a problem related to my unit?

F-900BT with Firmware is 3.1 and the folder "APL2" is brand new with your files inside (just the sys.txt modified to EW because i'm in Italy)

Thanks,

Z.

Intersesting. Havent seen that one. Let me see if I can reproduce. Is it always there when navigating or only under certain conditions?

Diaftia,

what would it take to have the street numbers showing? Or is there a shortcut that I am not aware of?

Thanks

Mark

Hey Mark- Its something I am looking to add just haven't done it yet. Do you want to do this or sit tight till I get it in?

Thanks,

Alex

Intersesting. Havent seen that one. Let me see if I can reproduce. Is it always there when

navigating or only under certain conditions?

Whenever there is that roadsign during the navigation. It's not important if you have to exit on the second, third or N... the number is always not aligned with the image

Thanks again,

Z.

Intersesting. Havent seen that one. Let me see if I can reproduce. Is it always there when

navigating or only under certain conditions?

Whenever there is that roadsign during the navigation. It's not important if you have to exit on the second, third or N... the number is always not aligned with the image

Thanks again,

Z.

We dont have many round-abouts here in the states. I will see what I can do on that.

What I am seeing is the speed limit sign but the number, 70, as I saw today is right on top of the word speed limit. It needs to be moved down. Any thoughts?

Do you have the latest update? That was one that was done a couple days ago. Please grab the latest one and let me know if you still see a problem.