AVIC411.com

Diaftia's Hybrid mods V1 - UPDATED: 12/1/09 FINAL

10. Go back to your SD card explorer window hit the back button at top of the screen and then go to the folder titled "Copy and Paste in APL2-iGo-Content-Speedcam" and open it

11. Scroll and Copy 3 files here Red_Light_Camera_us.txt, Speed_Trap.txt, and SpeedcamUpdates.spud

12. Now switch back to your Flashdisk explorer window and now click on Content, Speedcams EDIT - PASTE - YES ALL (Really, you made that backup?)

Alex -

Incredible mods - haven't tested all aspects, but so far it looks phenomenal! I did have a question though.

When I went to copy these files into APL2-iGo, I did not see folders for "content" or "speedcams" do i have to create these folders, or if they reside in the root of APL2-iGo it will still work?

Thanks! :mrgreen:

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When I went to copy these files into APL2-iGo, I did not see folders for "content" or "speedcams" do i have to create these folders, or if they reside in the root of APL2-iGo it will still work?

Maybe take another look, Inside the iGo folder there should already be a folder named content which contains the speedcam folder. You shouldn't need to create these folders. If you don't have the content folder for some reason, pm me and I can get it to you.

Maybe take another look, Inside the iGo folder there should already be a folder named content which contains the speedcam folder. You shouldn't need to create these folders. If you don't have the content folder for some reason, pm me and I can get it to you.

Boots -

I tried to send you a PM, but my machine has a mind of its' own. The message is stuck in my outbox.

Please send me the "contents" folder. I can't locate them in my iGo folder.

Mucho thanks -

BigLou58

Thanks for replying Bud. I had not had a chance to with everything going on today. This is the exact same thing I have been experiencing as well.

Maybe we got the "lemons", bro :x

All I know is ever since I upgraded to V3.01 this thing is even SLOWER not faster like everyone has said. I even did the complete upgrade twice...everything. Screen taps are SLOW. Response is SLOW. Button taps are SLOW. Boot up time is the same.....SLOW (maybe faster than the very firs AVIC's..but still slow).

All in all I am less than impressed by this unit but I hang on to it and continually f**k with it in hopes it will **miraculously** heal itself. Until such time it is better than a big, double-din void in my dash.

:)

I integrated IDT's trip computer mod in mine and it worked for 1 day and nothing since. Did you guys ever figure it out?

Thanks for the tips NSEW. I will look into it.

I have to say though, I added the Gurjon skin into my emulator. That thing is in a league of its own. I might start have to start running that in short time. ;)

No problem.

Just make sure you back up your back up. I just lost EVERYTHING on my SD card, a little over 7 gb's all gone. I have some of it on my PC, but not all of it. I'm so pissed and aggravated right now.

Thanks for the offer Alex.

A lot was pre 3.0 as you can imagine. I had my flask disk from just before the upgrade and the my flash disk from right after the update. I meant to get them off just in case but it was only upgraded a couple weeks prior.

I had everything in there in a way that I knew what was what. On my PC it's not as organized. There was probably quite a bit that I could have deleted, but I kept for reference in case I wanted to look something up or maybe assist someone else.

You should see my desktop, I have about 100 different bmp's floating around and over tewnty data.zips that were in one stage of update or another. Guess it's time to do some cleaning up.

Oh well, life goes on. At least my unit was operating with a good zip when it happened.

Thanks for replying Bud. I had not had a chance to with everything going on today. This is the exact same thing I have been experiencing as well.

Maybe we got the "lemons", bro :x

All I know is ever since I upgraded to V3.01 this thing is even SLOWER not faster like everyone has said. I even did the complete upgrade twice...everything. Screen taps are SLOW. Response is SLOW. Button taps are SLOW. Boot up time is the same.....SLOW (maybe faster than the very firs AVIC's..but still slow).

All in all I am less than impressed by this unit but I hang on to it and continually f**k with it in hopes it will **miraculously** heal itself. Until such time it is better than a big, double-din void in my dash.

:)

I integrated IDT's trip computer mod in mine and it worked for 1 day and nothing since. Did you guys ever figure it out?

I noticed the same thing. Seems to work for a bit when there are no save files and a fresh copy of the zip file. Then it stops and never works. Trying Gurjon's skin for now and his is working. Just checking to see if its his config or the same thing thing during a fresh copy. If it works he may have done something different with it but this thing is so crazy to reverse engineer that I am not sure if I could find it even if I wanted to! LOL!

I noticed the same thing. Seems to work for a bit when there are no save files and a fresh copy of the zip file. Then it stops and never works. Trying Gurjon's skin for now and his is working. Just checking to see if its his config or the same thing thing during a fresh copy. If it works he may have done something different with it but this thing is so crazy to reverse engineer that I am not sure if I could find it even if I wanted to! LOL!

I am just like you no coding but reverse engineering and asking lots of questions. I have been trying to see a bunch of different files myself and can't find the difference. I really like this TC and am determined to get it running. So I will keep searching through all the data files till someone gets an answer.

Boots -

I tried to send you a PM, but my machine has a mind of its' own. The message is stuck in my outbox.

Please send me the "contents" folder. I can't locate them in my iGo folder.

Mucho thanks -

BigLou58

When all else fails, read. I got it.

Great work. this is certainly one of the best mods for the F series. Thank you for sharing your work.

BTW, i have a couple of questions.

1. Would it be difficult to change the font to default one? All cap font looks great, but, sometimes difficult to read. I looked at the navigationmap.ui, and see your font, but, simply replacing those with Tahoma won't work since the size will be different.

2. Which file do i need to replace in order to make the top text background to solid color? I think that will also help read the street names better.

Thank you.

I just loaded this on my X910, excellent work. Just 1 suggestion, so far, the compass direction is a bit crowded in the upper right, may be move the time to the left a bit and widen the compass?

thanks for putting all of this together, the bypass for PBrake works like a champ.

8)

Its already better from what it was but I agree its small. I will see if there is a better one to use.

Great work. this is certainly one of the best mods for the F series. Thank you for sharing your work.

BTW, i have a couple of questions.

1. Would it be difficult to change the font to default one? All cap font looks great, but, sometimes difficult to read. I looked at the navigationmap.ui, and see your font, but, simply replacing those with Tahoma won't work since the size will be different.

2. Which file do i need to replace in order to make the top text background to solid color? I think that will also help read the street names better.

Thank you.

1. Yes you would have to change it all to Tahoma and adjust all the sizes of the font. It would not be a small amount of work.

2. k_header_bg.bmp is the top bar and k_footer_bg.bmp is the bottom one. Just create whatever you want it to be as long as its the same exact size